• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Will you be able to attend?

Are you going?

• Yes

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 22 91.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rnstyip

"Next please!"
Years
  • I know that a number of you want the Arceus and Pichu and stuff, so are going to the movie?
    I can't. Its not like I don't want to.

Years
  • nah the movies have never really attracted me, even the pokemon wont attract me

also after the release of arceus the entire random wifi battle area will become practically flooded by them ruining the joy of battling on random wifi

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Um, how does this concern HGSS for the most part ?_?

Moving to the movies and anime section, seems best fit over there~

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I don't think many people are going to be able to go over to Japan just to watch a Pokemon movie. I'd like to, but I don't think I'm going to be able to get there, somehow XD

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • That would be impossible for me. I live nowhere near Japan. XD. I saw the first two movies in the theaters, but Pokemon movies never make it to the theaters these days where I live.

Jmath

*blank*
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2011
    Assuming I went to Japan, why would I go to watch a movie (Pokemon or not) when I could actually be sightseeing at the time?? xD

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
    Years
  • Sadly, I can't go to Japan whenever I want, since my mom has a job. But, oh well, I guess I will be able to get the Pokémon some other way.

Aro-kun

Pokemon trainer
    Years
  • I live in florida, but yep im gonna go. I'm gonna teleport there.........lol so japan still shows the pokemon movies in theaters? I wonder if they're gonna show it in theaters here. I want that pichu.....

Last edited:
    Years
  • I wonder if they're gonna show it in theaters here.
    Very doubtfull, they haven't showed Pokemon in the theaters for a long time ... and I don't think they will, tho I could be wrong ... and it hasn't been shown in Australia for like 5 or more years...:/ and it's popular over here.

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
  • I remember that the first move I ever saw in the cinema was the first Pokémon movie! Ah... I went to see it for my birthday! I think I still have the tickets!

Don't ask heh.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I wish I could, but I think the last Pokemon film shown in cinemas in England was the Spell Of The Unown (or whatever the 3rd one was)

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Why would I waste my time going overseas when I can stay in America, wait 2-3 weeks after the movie comes out and watch it on youtube/any other website?
    Also, I have ways to get those event Pokemon

:t354:TG

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • As Rich Boy Rob said, the best we can hope for in England is a direct-to-DVD release. Some of the films haven't even got that =[

Back