• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Will you get Platinum?

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2009
    For sure im going to buy it.
    The japanese one looks more fun tho.dont you need a R4 to transfer the rom to the DS?

Years
    You know it... I Preordered mine

and you can play a demo a gamestop for free

its cool you jump and kick(i dont know why), and drive a little car

but then the demo stopped haha

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    No, I'm afraid I won't be. I simply don't want to spend money on a game that has only a few details difference between Diamond and Pearl. Yes, there is Shaymin and a bigger story with Giratina, but unfortunently, I don't care much for those 'legendaries'. I felt those new characters were just created simply because. That's it and nothing more. I respect everyone's interest and excitement, for I remember the excitement of a new release (Yellow version!), and hope you all respect mine. I'm not sure, but I think I'm the only one not getting it. Oh, well.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2009
    I have played Platinum with an English patch, and suffice to say, I dont want to play it. No Diff; XD

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Oh yes, most definitely. I have every single mainstream game apart from Green (because it's only in Japanese), and you can bet I'm going to continue that tradition. Pokemon is my life (almost), and these new sprites look awesome! Plus this Torn World, and a more interesting storyline? Awesome.
    I have to wait until May or something though... V_V
    xX

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Hmm... Let's see.

I OWN an original copy of Platinum, and I can't understand most things (though I figured out the taste preferences of Pokemon :3).

And I reserved an American copy last week XD So I can rant about any thing in the American release (like if the cartridge isn't as shiny as the original Platinum cartridge). And so I can understand what everyone is saying X_X

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Im actually counting down the days until it comes out. To me, every time a new Pokemon game comes out it feels like a holiday.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I'm definitely getting it! It's the first game I've ever preordered. I'm really looking forward to it.

Back