• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Will you Get the Shiny Pichu Jan. 30-Feb. 14 at Gamestop?(America)

Guy

just a guy
Years
  • Yeah, that's why it's holding an everstone when you get it.
    The Everstone was just a given item, it actually has no matter to say in the HG/SS event with the Spikey-Eared Pichu. Regardless of you evolving it or not, the in-game event will still work as the Pikachu/Raichu will still have the given coding to unlock the event if it were still kept as the PC Pichu. :) So, you don't have to worry about evolving it or not, it'll be your choice at the end.

I'm keeping it as a Pichu though as I'm leaving my PC Pichu untouched. I've got three, so I might train one of them, but the other might be kept for trade or just with my second Pichu in case anything were to come up.

Sad to hear it's over so quickly, but upcoming is the Jirachi event coming this February 27th till March 13th. It'll be held in the same place as well, GameStop for the US.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    I got the Shiny Pichu at GameStop. After I complete the Shiny Pichu Calls Notch-Ear Pichu event in Ilex Forest, would the Shiny Pichu be allowed to evolve (provided I take away its Everstone)?

NOTE: I'll also be getting the Night's Sky Edge Jirachi.

Back