• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Will you use Zoroark?

Guy

just a guy
Years
  • this may sound stupid but is it 100% confirmed the Zorua evolves into Zoroark? they could be pulling a multiple form thing here. Maybe Zoroark is the older sister of Zorua like Latios and Latias sort of thing. I have a hard time believing Zoroark isn't a legendary look how epic it is in that trailer.
    Nope, Zorua does in fact evolve into Zoroark. According to Serebii, by the next issue of CoroCoro, we should find out how exactly evolve Zorua into Zoroark. Considering they have to reveal how it evolves means there must be some special way or requirement to do so.

I probably won't use Zoroark in any in-game team of mines. I did use Lucario on my first run through of DPPt, but they way things seem, Zoroark looks more of a special Pokémon than to be used in a simple in-game team. Plus, if anything goes to show, there may be a lot of people who end up using it if they can obtain it early enough, and I try to be original with my teams used in-game.

Depending on stats and move pool however, I may just consider for competitive battling.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • If it is available in some way other then me going about twenty miles to get wi-fi that's compatable, or shelling out 30 plus dollars to my parents to allow them to get me to change our wireless security, then yes, I would. But I doubt either will happen, so yeah, I'll have to say no.

.ιиsσмиιαc.

how do i pokemon?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2011
    Looking at his ability I might not use it. It's basically Ditto but you don't have to pick a move. Sure it can be useful but it just doesn't appeal to me.

Aro-kun

Pokemon trainer
    Years
  • If it starts off the match lookin like a pokemon that isnt Zoroark, then heck yeah i'd use it! People would look at my "insert fighting/poison type here" and attack with a psychic attack. They'd be like: "WTH?!?! Itsa stupid Zoroark!" xD

If he gets sent out as Zoroark, that'd be dumb. Then people would know what it is and his illusion ability would be pointless :O And I hope you can somehow choose what he looks like. maybe theyll do it like how you change rotoms forms or something.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    I dont know, it could go either way. I really dont like to use pokemon that a lot of other people are using. I guess it depends on my mood lol

i feel the same way

daga (however) if its by event ONLY, AR pokemon modifier here i come :P
    no matter wat imma havin one in my collection :3

i tihnk the illusion only changes his type, and outward appearance& NOT his moveset so im sure he will be worth it
    imagine it turns into magikarp,& you use aura sphere the opponent O_O wTF i jsut got owned by a magikarp lol

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
  • How can I know if I'm going to use it at this point? I know nothing about its stats or movepool or anything important like that. Furthermore, I don't know anything about the other new Pokémon and Elite Four/Champion in the region so I can't know whether or not it will be a good choice to use against them. It's too early to tell right now.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • Bleh. I probably won't be using it. It's.. too ugly for my liking. xDD Who knows though, it may grow on me eventually.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • I tihnk the illusion only changes his type, and outward appearance& NOT his moveset so im sure he will be worth it

Well, in the battle video on Pokemon Sunday, Raikou used Aura Sphere on the 'Entei' and it was supper effective.

Fighting isn't super effective against Fire. It is super effective against Dark types like Zoroark.

I really don't know how Illusion's gonna play out - early days yet.

Raichupacabra

Villain
    Years
  • i know im gonna use zoroark.
    its becuz zoroark is just beast
    but then i said i wud use lucario but it nver happened

EDIT:
    Zoroark changes appearance. (I think cry also.)
    It transforms into a random Pokemon in your party.
    It does not change type.

Last edited:
    Back