• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

William Hung = Pokemon Fans like us

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
  • Liz Phair would kick William Hungs *** anyday just like The Queen of England kicks the President's ***... :) but thats my opinion.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Yes i met him at a besketball game not that hard to belive and i really dont care for liz ihaventhadeahitin10years phair

Tweak

w. hung goes to berkely. my friend who attends uc berkely said she saw him once on campus. =X so it is possible to see him. i don't think he has a flock of people following him everywhere. so if u wanna see him, get on a plane and come to san francisco.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Ya, more of a comic entertainer than a singer. But it is unitentional humor, which makes it all the funnier!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Thank you Alyssa, your right, he cant sing. Nor should he be someone in the music industry, If you know music then one thing you shouldnt be is funny.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • And People don't go for that, its one thing that he's making an *** of himself but if he has to diss pop (which comes from techno) then...UHH he pretty much killed music as we know it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    oh well.........

So, he's a Music Killer now?

A cold-blood killer?

A *gulp* murderer?

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
  • ahhh crazy idea!
    what if William Hung, pokemon fanatic, sings a pokemon seasons music, you know the theme music! they could even make him an animated character and hed have a she-bang pokemon...XD heh take that william hung haters!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Sim, ele ? um murderer!

ooo I hate William Hong and that really hurt.. I dont even watch pokemon or listen to the soundtrack I find it corny. But I do like the games and stories they interest me as much as the Manga :).. William Hong is so not worth my hate, lets save that for Osama bin Laden.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    William Hung rawks socks! XD He's cool and the women love him for some reason! @@; And has anyone seen his teeth? XD They crack me up. But he does have a weird voice for singin' ^^;

*dies*

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
  • *william sends out she-banger*
    she banger use your she bang attack!
    makes pokemon faint from laughing

lol i could see him in the net pokemon game, cant you? mabey someone should do a hack with what ive said...lol id play it!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    That would be quite an interesting hack. YOu could use his voice to like, brake walls or something to access secret areas....interesting idea!

Back