• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

William Hung = Pokemon Fans like us

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    the only problem is i dont know how to make hacks...
    o another idea! randy simon and paula can be the eleit four! and the gym leaders are all competetors trying to be the number one idol!
    man william hung would make a gread game HAHHAHAHHAHAH!
    and hms could revolv around singing..and sining related items like a micorphone, etc...
    GOOD JOB WILLIAM HUNG!!!

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Dude William Hung rocks! Sadly he is only famous because basically they are making fun of him! But still SHE BANGS SHE BANGS!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    LOL they make fun of him... well someone has to be the scapegoat.. they dont go for funny people in the music business anyways.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Sakura and Espeon said:
    Yes, I like him toooo...

That makes me a hypocrite :-(
    *pat pat* You're no hypocrite.. I am! *starts dancing* SHE BANGS! SHE BANGS!

XD! The reason I think he's cool cus he's hilarious!!! XD

SHE BANGS! SHE BANGS!

*dies*

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    yes i have to admit he's helarious...
    but not funny hilarious hes kind of...uh..dont hate me but stupid funny, you know what i mean?
    anyways *she bangs she bangs* *bangs his way out*
    i memorized the lyrics after he sang it and i immitate him now lol...

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Wing Zero said:
    yes i have to admit he's helarious...
    but not funny hilarious hes kind of...uh..dont hate me but stupid funny, you know what i mean?
    anyways *she bangs she bangs* *bangs his way out*
    i memorized the lyrics after he sang it and i immitate him now lol...
    Exactly! That's the friggin' word I was looking for! Stupid funny! XD

I think he's mostly popular cus he can't sing, yet he's still singing. O.o; On American Idol he saing "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" Phew! He sang that so terribly! XD

*dies*

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I almost feel bad for him...

He seems kinda socially...errr....weird too....

I pity him.

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    oooh comon now, thats just mean...you can say you dont like him but dont insult the poor guy...i mean he try's hard like alot of people and hes...eeer...i forgot what hes studying, but its something very hard to be accepted into...right?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Oh, he's accepted! More than the average guy! I pity him, it wasn't an insult, I just fell bad for him. The other comment were true!

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    lol im just wondering what songs youve heard him sing...ive only heard him sing she bangs she bangs...and you say YMCA....any others?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    William Hung also sang Can You Feel the Love Tonight on that "American Idol: Uncensored and Untalented" special or whatever they called it a couple months back...I think on his CD he might have another Ricky Martin song too but I'm not sure...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    NEVER All my money goes to Liz Phair and Evanescence! William Hung... SHAME SHAME AHHHHH NEVER.

*Sorry for Spamming, you see, since yesterday I've been rather distraught and taking my anger out on William Hung is doing a really great job :) Obrigado to everyone who is reading this post :)*

Back