• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Willing to trade a Groudon, Azelf, Phione, Latios, or rayquaza for a Shiny Male Budew

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2015
    Hey this is a first come first serve basis. I am looking for a timid natured male shiny budew. I will accept a Shiny roselia; however again it must be shiny and male. If the Budew/roselia is coupled with a shiny stone I will open up a shiny for shiny trade. happy hunting out there.

I am open to other shinnies for legendaries so if you do miss out leave the shiny you have in the reply and I will get back to you.

FC: 2724-1061-2939

IGN : AdAM

Years
    Hey this is a first come first serve basis. I am looking for a timid natured male shiny budew. I will accept a Shiny roselia; however again it must be shiny and male. If the Budew/roselia is coupled with a shiny stone I will open up a shiny for shiny trade. happy hunting out there.

I am open to other shinnies for legendaries so if you do miss out leave the shiny you have in the reply and I will get back to you.

FC: 2724-1061-2939

IGN : AdAM

Hey I'll have to double check on the nature, gender and ivs but I believe I have they shiny you're looking for :p
    Let me know what shines you have :p

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2015
    I have been dying for a Phione since Diamond and Pearl, I have a shiny Golbat. If you are willing to trade please message me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back