• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Willis' PokéMart

Willis

Savior of Parcelyte
Years
  • No thanks. I need a Jolly one.

Actually, I just got the game back yesterday, and I'm saved in front of Kyogre right now, so given that you don't mind that it's going to be in a Master Ball, it really shouldn't take too long. So, as long as I still haven't caught it yet (given that the offer stands), are there any other conditions you want besides just the Modest Nature?

I already got a Kyogre the other night. so is there anything else you can offer?

Last edited:

aaronburnsyou

Hi, I'm not a pokemon.
    Years
  • I already got a Kyogre the other night. so is there anything else you can offer?

Well the only other legendaries whose natures I can still manipulate in all of my games without starting over are Regigigas (both the Lv1 and the higher level variation), Heatran (?), and Rayquaza, if any of those interest you at all. Of course, if you're also willing to accept a non-legendary for the Deoxys, I can most likely get what you want (just as an example, the three 2nd gen starters, or pokemon excluded from Platinum, like Murkrow or Misdreavus), but like before, it's not on hand, so it would take some time to prepare one.

Willis

Savior of Parcelyte
    Years
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2013
    i have a shiny gengar i would like to trade for either your shiny dratini or your shiny metagross

Unforgiver i

Unforgiving Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • ill give u murkrow with 31 atk and spd ivs for ur shiny Rotom or ALamos Darkrai depending on its stats

Back