• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wilma, Wilma, Wiiillmaaaaaa!

Lαvi

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Dexter
    This cartoon made me love all cartoons. I loved every episode. I recently watched a couple of episodes on Boomerang and I actually remembered them very well. It does leave a nostalgic feeling, indeed.

Johny Bravo

Who doesn't love him? I mean he is the definition of a flirt. His character was well thought and how he talks just cracks me up.

I have a lot more, such as Tom and Jerry, The Jetsons, Ed, Edd, and Eddy..

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    I'm shocked nobody has said Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, after all, we would have never had Youtube Poops if that didn't exist.....

That reminds me, when I was real little I remember watching some Megaman cartoon. I don't think it was around that long..... :O

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Does anyone remember Ed, Edd, and Eddie?

That show was... trippy.
    Agreed, but that show was a classic. I would always watch it when I was still in elementary school.

Spoiler:

This is all the shows I can think of that is not an anime, but I'm sure there's a lot more out there. Nowadays, I would just watch Boomerang all day if I ever want to watch the classics.

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Johnny Bravo, FTW. I have watched every episode of it more than 20 times and cannot get enough from it.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Boomerang is the next best thing since sliced bread. Just saying.

...But yeah, nothing compares to the good, old Saturday morning cartoons. Rugrats was a classic for me when I was younger. I'd watch this show every time it comes on the television. Scooby-Doo would fall into this category too.

The classical cartoons basically remind me of my childhood and growing up. So, whenever I run into any of these old cartoons on either Boomerang or even Nickelodeon I always stop and watch them. Sometimes I just tune into that mood where I what to reminisce in the old cartoons I used to sit down and watch.

There's a lot more than the two I listed above though, most of them covered by the above posters - but now that I read this I feel like watching these shows again. XD

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    Oh yeah, I forgot "Courage the Cowardly Dog"! :D

"You make me look bad! *puts on mask* BOOGABOOGABOGA!" "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

lol

And "The Fairly Oddparents", that one was good. I still watch it every once in a while...... >_>
    <_<

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    old hanna-barbera were great, and cartoon network shows of the checkered logo era were the best and i'm not just saying that out of nostalgia those were truly clever and innovative cartoons. i really miss the one-saturday-morning block with doug and recess and pepper ann and all that, cRaaaaZy nostalgia

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Oh my gosh, Recess was mine and my dad's favorite cartoon! (alongside Scooby-Doo)
    I have lots of the old Scooby-Doo episodes on DVD now...

Haunted House of Onyx

Ghastly Ghost Trainer
    Years
    I remember watching my favorite few

Ed, Edd and Eddy
    Dexter's Laboratory
    Goosebumps
    Courage the Cowardly Dog
    Aaahhh Real Monsters
    Earthworm Jim
    and the old Tick cartoon

lol, Princess what's-her-name and Queen Slug-for-a-butt LOL