• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wilph's Sprites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilph

Deadly Sinner
    Years
    My sprites. Well the Pokemon ones anyway. I'm not sure If I'm allowed to post non-pokemon sprites. If someone could clarify that for me I'd be grateful.

YOU CAN USE THESE SPRITES IN COMICS ETC, JUST GIVE CREDIT TO WILPH ( and PM me the link to the comic or whatever, I'd love to see it ;) )

Tangela Evo
    Wilph's Sprites.

- A fusion of the origonal Tangela, with cloyster's eyes, blastoise's feet and the vines from a monster from DWM.

Nosepass Evo
    Wilph's Sprites.

Recolour/revamp of DWM sprite

Newest Evo: Girafirig (sp?)

Wilph's Sprites.

Newest fakemon (fusion): The basic pokemon of a 3 stage evolution: Cyanide

Wilph's Sprites.

Newest Evos:
    Wilph's Sprites.

Dunsparce^

Wilph's Sprites.

Celebi^

Misdreavus evolution, v2:
    Wilph's Sprites.

Anyway, I only started doing these today, lets see what you think:

Custom Pokemon:
    Wilph's Sprites.
    - Ramshackle (Steel)

Wilph's Sprites.

- Un-named (Dragon/Fighting)

Coraven (Custom pokemon)
    Wilph's Sprites.

I used Swellow as a very rough base on this one, and Pidgeotto's feet as well, but most of it (including the shading) is custom.

Evolutions/Prevolutions:
    Muk Evo
    Wilph's Sprites.

Made using bits of other muks.

Wilph's Sprites.

- Quilfish Evolution. I kinda figured Quilfish might evolve into some kind of explosive mine, and based the sprite on that.

Wilph's Sprites.

- Psyduck Prevolution

Wilph's Sprites.

- Electrode Evolution

Medushee (Misdreavus Evolution)
    Wilph's Sprites.

100% from Scratch

Misc:
    Wilph's Sprites.

- Ditto transformed to Chansey

Wilph's Sprites.

- Trainer

Wilph's Sprites.

-Manyula "Drawn to Scratch"

Comments & Criticism appriciated.
    Not currently taking requests.

Last edited:

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I like the Custom Pokemon! They're cool! nd yes...that is a Marshstomp and a Rhydon you used? May I say the Quilfish Evo needs some work? But the Ditto form of Chansey made me laugh a bit! I love it!

Wilph

Deadly Sinner
    Years
    I'll explain a bit about the different sprites:

Ramshackle: Taurus body with Houndoom shackles on legs. Edited Khangaskan head, custom fleece.

Un-named Dragon/Fighting: Nidoqueen/Feraligator body, Aggron feet, Rhydon tail, Marshtomp head, Venusaur eyes, Skarmory wings (on head) Whiscash (I think, evolution of barboach) whiskers, Ursaring arms.

Quilfish evo: Electrode as base. Pupitar eyes, edited Whiscash mouth, Lapras fins and helmet (shell), Swellow tail feathers, Yanma tail (wings).

Psyduck prevo: Wooper/Smoochum body, edited slowpoke beak, Psyduck feather, Gulpin eyes.

Electrode evo: Glaile/Electorde splice with an edited Gengar mouth.

I'm currently working on a trainer card, and a couple of different poses for existing pokemon (revamps do you lot call them?)

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Not a big fan of fusions, but these are pretty good, creative sprites. They could use some work on shading, and mostly outlining. The anatomy on the Quilfish evolution and Psyduck pre-evo is a little off as well. And oh yeah...you can post non-Pokemon sprites if you want. XD

Wilph

Deadly Sinner
    Years
    Harhar! Here are some of my non-pokemon ones then:

Advance Wars COs
    Wilph's Sprites.

Wilph's Sprites.

Wilph's Sprites.

Battlescene:
    Wilph's Sprites.

Golden Sun Sprites
    Wilph's Sprites.
    Wilph's Sprites.

Wilph's Sprites.

Wilph's Sprites.

Silverwing

Under the Sun, Over the Sky~
    Years
    You sure those are sprites? They look more like 3D characters to me.

No offence, but the fleece on Ramshackle looks more like a brain. I suggest you make it more white.

Other than that, those sprites are really good! I like the psyduck pre-evo you made.

RLan69

Pokemon Junkie Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    Those Advance Wars CO's are phenomenal!!!

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    Red Lugia said:

No offence, but the fleece on Ramshackle looks more like a brain. I suggest you make it more white.

Other than that, those sprites are really good! I like the psyduck pre-evo you made.

it doesn't matter if they are 3d anymore XD because they have changed the sub foum to pixel art. And yes I agree with RLan, them Advanced wars CO's are superb, even though i have never heard of advanced wars hehe oh well.

Great work Wilph

Peace out
    ~Shylocke~

Years
    Care to give credit to the resource where you've gotten those sprites from? I know well that you've borrowed sprites for the battlescene, and do remember that Pixel Art theft isn't taken very lightly here. The sub-forum is for showcasing work you've made yourself. So If you're showcasing work not done by you whilst claiming it as your own, I'd recommend that you take it down.

Wilph

Deadly Sinner
    Years
    Red Lugia said:

The skeleton one is 3D-ish. The other two are actually 2d, just shaded.

Yeah I agree about the Ramshackle actually. lol. As it's steel type I tried to get it to look metallic. I'll have another shot at it later.

Resources:
    www.goldensun-syndicate.net/sprites (Golden sun Sprites)
    www.advancewarsnet.com (AW Sprites)
    www.fated-circle.com (Pokemon Sprites)

And the ones in the battlescene are the origional sprites I edited. They aren't other people's edits I've used.

Wilph

Deadly Sinner
    Years
    Thank you :)

Here are a couple more new ones. (I'll add them to the first post as well)

Medushee (Misdreavus Evolution)
    Wilph's Sprites.

100% from Scratch

Coraven (Custom pokemon)
    Wilph's Sprites.

I used Swellow as a very rough base on this one, and Pidgeotto's feet as well, but most of it (including the shading) is custom.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Coraven is pretty cool!! It could use some work on outlining. The Muk evo and Medushee aren't your greatest though. :\

Wilph

Deadly Sinner
    Years
    Manyula sprite, "Drawn to scratch" I belive the phrase is.

Wilph's Sprites.

I think it's a tad too large compared to the sneasel sprite, but it doesn't really look bad.

@Kakashi: Of course, just give credit :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back