• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Windikite's Gallery

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    Hiya, got some pokemon stuff to post here.

popplio_by_wyndarl-da5qaqp.png

rowlet_by_wyndarl-da5hzgu.png

litten_by_wyndarl-da5aqny.png

herp_derp_aron_by_wyndarl-da7mwi2.png

flying_pikachu_by_wyndarl-da62et1.png

beldum_by_wyndarl-da53b0a.png

I prob will only post pokemon stuff here, see my gallery in my signature if you're interested in OC stuff, dark souls, unreasonable amounts of touhou and a bit more pokemon. also might have some spritework to put up here later too. There's also higher res versions there too. Thanks for looking peeps!

Years
  • Ooh, sweet work!

You're experimenting quite a bit with lighting and shading! I think my favorite piece is Litten because it looks like it was referenced, but still has a cute charming face. The pose is cute and works well
    Aron could use a bit more shading work or a more dynamic pose like Litten!​

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Could you maybe send me the Litten without a watermark? As an artist I understand the need to protect your work but I'd love the Litten as a screensaver and the watermark... Well it puts me off. I could remove it myself but it would make the image suffer somewhat. No worries if not, I don't mind doing it myself.

Back