• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wingnut's All Request & Dedication Hour

Wingnut

Moon: 12 years and counting...
Years
  • Here ya go, Kroko Boy:

Years
  • Wingnut said:
    Here they are, Nusegi:

Here's your Eeveetwo, Kroko Boy:

I really like how this one turned out. It's so cute!
    can I have the tochic fusion thingy on a typhlosion body? and make it his colors too! ^^ ^^ ^^ (i do ^^ alot)

Wingnut

Years
  • I was playing around today and made a custom Solid Snake trainer from the Metal Gear series!

I also made a sprite of Tracey:

Last edited:

Wingnut

Years
  • I had a very hectic weekend and could only get one of the requests done:

I will try to get the others done tonight. Thanks for your patience. ;)

*EDIT*
    Finished all the other requests!

Feel free to request more! :classic:

Last edited:

Wingnut

Years
  • Here ya go!

I liked how this turned out, so I did two versions:

Enjoy! :classic:

Kroko_Boy

Sp®ite®
    Years
  • Wow!Thanks!Can i have Ditto+Gengar and Ditto+Cloyster and Ditto+Kyogre please?(Ditto base all)Sorry if im asking too much!PS:You know that i have a request thread too?Can you please request at mine?Just click on the link in my sig.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    these sprites area amazing i wish i could od stuff liek this i can only doe very simple fusions......oaky well i have a request....im not sure if youll b able to cuz i thnk its kinda hard.....neway can i have a bulbasaur and chikorita fusion....what ever base you think is easier to use then go with that one.....thak you in advance i love your sprites (i might feature some in my game Pokemon Glitter Black on the game dev fourms)

Wingnut

Years
  • [NoLeAfCloVeR0987] said:
    these sprites area amazing i wish i could od stuff liek this i can only doe very simple fusions......oaky well i have a request....im not sure if youll b able to cuz i thnk its kinda hard.....neway can i have a bulbasaur and chikorita fusion....what ever base you think is easier to use then go with that one.....thak you in advance i love your sprites (i might feature some in my game Pokemon Glitter Black on the game dev fourms)

I'll whip up a Bulbarita as soon as possible. I have no problem with you using my sprites in a game, just make sure to give credit to ol' Wingnut. ;)

Kroko Boy: It's not a problem at all. I'll work on them soon.

Just for the record: My wife has been getting on me for spending so much time online, so the requests may come a bit slower, but I promise they will get done. :classic:

Back