• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wingnut's All Request & Dedication Hour

Plasama546

Completely INsaNE *~*
    Years
    Wow! Great job!! Is it okay to request just becasue you like to look at the out come? If so, please do a (Thinks hard for a hard one) Manky/ pikachu, a soodawoodo/ miltank mix nd a chansey/ mewtwo mix?

Wingnut

Moon: 12 years and counting...
    Years
    Dragon Master: I'm not doing triple fusions any more. Unfortunately, I don't have enough time.

Plasma546: While I prefer people to actually use the sprites I make for them, not everyone does. I get the feeling that some of the requests I get are just to see if I can do them. At least you were honest about it, though, so I'll do them. You just need to tell me what bases you want for each. From now on, though, please don't make requests unless it's actually something you want. Don't request just to challenge me.

*EDIT*

*EDIT 2*

Dragon Master: I went ahead and did your request anyway:

I suppose I can still do triple fusions, but you must limit it to one triple fusion per request. ;)

Requests are OPEN!!!

Last edited:

Plasama546

Completely INsaNE *~*
    Years
    Oh... I am really sorry!!! Scincerly I am! :( Sorry.... (( But I really need a signature! If you are willing to help me please give me a message. I like plasma fire and electricity)) .......sorry

Wingnut

Years

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Wingnut said:
    o_O I can't believe I gave it a Squirtle tail! I have no idea why I did that! You can edit it, or I can fix it for you tonight if you want me to. :embarrass

well you can but is there anyway he can have bulbasaur colors (he has squritle) and the bulbasaur bulbe maybe...(if the bulb is to much thats okay) and maybe a few of the spots liek bulbasaur has there not neccisary i can add them if tou dont want to....

Wingnut

Years
    Yeah. I totally screwed up and mixed Chikorita with Squirtle. I'll fix it tonight. Thanks for being patient. :classic:

Wingnut

Years
    Here they are!

I'm not one to toot my own horn, but I love the way this Squirtle/Ho-oH turned out. I think this may be my best fusion yet! :D

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Wingnut said:
    Here they are!

I'm not one to toot my own horn, but I love the way this Squirtle/Ho-oH turned out. I think this may be my best fusion yet! :D

thats awsome thanks and that squirtle/Ho-oH fusion is awsome too....thanks for my sprite

Wingnut

Years
    Well folks, it's been fun. I've really enjoyed making sprites for you all, but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to stop taking requests. Things are happening here at home and I simply won't have the time to do them anymore. My Pokepound will still be open and I'll occasionally add new ones to adopt, so you may want to check it out. I'm shooting for a new adoptee at least once a week, but I'm afraid I just can't do any more requests. If things here change and I manage to get more time, I may open up another request thread. As it is now, Dragon Master and Blaze121, your sprites will be the last I do and I'll edit them into this post when they're finished. Thank you all for the wonderful comments! :classic:

*EDIT*

Last edited:
    Back