• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Winter 2009

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Harukanaru 3.. I'ma watch it once I watch the first two, because I'm going through a Fushigi Yuugi withdrawl. Anything like it.. might just help. xD

Also, Durarara! Heck yes!

Looks awesome, and that's the only one I know for sure that I'll watch. Oh, and maybe that vampire one.. because it seems interesting, so as long as they don't ruin it somehow a few episodes in. ; ;

Bay

Years
    I think Durarara! will be the new anime I'll look at. I love Bacanno! and I keep hearing great things about the Durarara! manga from the Bacanno! fans. I might read a bit of the manga first though just so I at least get what's going on. xD

Sora no Woto...urghhhhhh, I don't know. The mention of K-On! and the art style of Sora similar turns me off because I don't like K-On! However, the promo makes it look like the story will have different possibilities, so I might check a couple episodes out and see where it goes.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I've been extremely apathetic towards most, if not all, anime made since fall 2008. Judging from the crop scheduled for this winter, I think I'll pass once more.

Back