• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wish's Pokemon Adoption

Iron

The Restless
Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    hey, Wish, when is good time for us to make our trade?

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2007
    I'm guessing that you merely missed my post, but I'd love to get a shiny Chikorita. I can offer you some kind of legendary for it (as you don't seem to be asking for much). Thanks. =]

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2007
    i would like shiny riolu and shiny dratini(if you have shiny male skarmory and shiny beldum, because i would perfer those.) and if you're not too busy may i have them today?

Iron

The Restless
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    aw, this is closed. will those of us get what we requested before the close?

dmonsloth

how bout a shiny charmander, duskull, turtwig, and I really need an electrizer. for a bronzong, clefairy, and gyarados?

ssjbryces

I'm posting here largely to get it into my suscriptions and to remind myself to request a shiny duskull when you re-open. If you can, I'd appreciate getting a PM when you're open again. Thanks.

Back