• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wish's Pokemon Adoption

-Jirachi-

Fossil Gym
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    I'll trade a Cranidos, Luxray or a Blissey for a Kabuto....or two of them for a Kabuto

winston

Could I maybe give you a shiny chatot for your shiny Smoochum or you can look through my thread in my signature and tell me what you want for it.

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
    i'll trade you a level 100 sshiny sceptile for the shiny turtwig?? how about that?? or a shiny gengar

Endless_Winters

..A wasteland of lost thoughts
    Years
    Oh wow.. A shiny dratini ;_;
    I can trade a shiny nosepass for it, just got him yesterday. :]
    I can trade whenever, so don't feel rushed. FC is in my sig. ^-^

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ok fine, I get dibs on the clamperl that I hope wish will have up for adoption tomorrow. And I'll trade a treeko for it. PLEASE!!!! and thank you. :( + :)

Back