• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wis's Pokemon Center!

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2012
    Welcome Everyone!
    This is the grand premier of my Pokemon Center!
    I am Professor Wis. I can breed and ev train Pokemon of your choice, with Hidden Power and I can even try to hatch shinies.
    What I need from all you young trainers is to see the Pokemon being used in Battle! I want to see good battles!
    So, there is two ways you can let me see battles.
    The first is to upload on gts battle video. Provide with number.
    The 2nd is to upload on youtube. Provide with link.

Scat Away

Screws the Rules
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2011
    you wish to see battles? i think i have one, tell me what you think,

video no.:40-65423-80475

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2012
    you wish to see battles? i think i have one, tell me what you think,

video no.:40-65423-80475
    I adore the battle! Cinccino is my fav Pokemon!
    You need to give it wake-up-slap though.
    I also noticed you have 3 Pokemon I use a lot.
    Cinccino, Musharna, and Samurott. GG!

Ezio - X

Master Fire Veteran
    Years
    If I show you my battle....Will you trade me a pokemon from my want section in my breeding shop...?

67-49391-38391

Scat Away

Screws the Rules
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2011
    I adore the battle! Cinccino is my fav Pokemon!
    You need to give it wake-up-slap though.
    I also noticed you have 3 Pokemon I use a lot.
    Cinccino, Musharna, and Samurott. GG!

thanks! also, he DID have wake-up slap, but i thought tail-slap would be more effective in the situation. dragon types are tough customers after all!

the pokemon in my party are some of my favorites, glad you like it

Illusionzoroark

Magikarp Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    Here's my vid:88-74443-28956

It was close. I was playing against my friend's brother.

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Hi Pika'chu500, sorry to rain on your sunshine, but you will need to review the Trade Corner Rules.

» You need to list at least 10 specific Pokemon offers to start off. This way, your clients will have a better idea of your breeding capabilities. It's also good to specify if you're taking requests in Gen 4, Gen 5, or both.

» You will also need to include some Pokemon wants. This is a trading board, where you must trade Pokemon for Pokemon. Requesting "filler Pokemon" implies multiple wants, so that's fine. Avoid asking for battle videos. This isn't the battle forum.

» The correct area to share videos is within the battle forum, now called the Tournaments & Events. This area would love to have some active participants.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2012
    Hi Pika'chu500, sorry to rain on your sunshine, but you will need to review the Trade Corner Rules.

» You need to list at least 10 specific Pokemon offers to start off. This way, your clients will have a better idea of your breeding capabilities. It's also good to specify if you're taking requests in Gen 4, Gen 5, or both.

» You will also need to include some Pokemon wants. This is a trading board, where you must trade Pokemon for Pokemon. Requesting "filler Pokemon" implies multiple wants, so that's fine. Avoid asking for battle videos. This isn't the battle forum.

» The correct area to share videos is within the battle forum, now called the Tournaments & Events. This area would love to have some active participants.

Ohh! I'm sorry.
    Can I still offer trainers my services in that forum?

Back