• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wobufett!

Pixel!

Smallest graphical unit
Years
  • Hello,I'm Pixel!, as you can see.
    Some info about me is that I'm 13, my favorite Pokemon is Sygiliph, the other are Wobuffet,Wynaut and Electrode.
    I'm interested in spriting,writing and roleplaying, I like the older games better, in general. And depending on the game,I like challenges too.
    I'm not great at any of those,but I still try ...

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hi Pixel!! I really like your avatar. :D It kinda brings me memories of when I played Gold when I was little. :) To make you feel welcome, let me present you a gift.
    Spoiler:

Welcome to the forums! I believe you'll fit right in at the Pixel Art section of the forums. You have the option to post your sprite designs, and maybe get some feedback. Buuut, if you do plan to share, you'll have to gather 15 posts first. :)

There's also the Fanfiction & Writing Section, as well as the Roleplay Corner since you're interested in both as well. :3

I can guarantee you'll have a great time here. :D Have fun and I'll see ya 'round! :)

Pixel!

Smallest graphical unit
    Years
  • Thank you Meganium
    The plushie is so cute :3
    Thank you for the links and working on the posts
    Meanwhile I can attach ...

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Welcome to PC, Pixel! You remind me of the Team Rocket during the Advance Generation series, gotta love Wobbuffet! :D

Umm, so basically, Meganium already linked you to the forums that you might be interested in, so I am hoping to see you around the Fanfiction section as I go around there whenever I am posting poems and stuff. Looking forward to your works as well! .. Aand try to explore the forum as a whole, I suppose.

You will be just fine here if you stick with the rules all the time, so please do so if you don't want to get into any trouble! Soo, other than that, have fun, and see you around!

Pixel!

Smallest graphical unit
    Years
  • Thank you Snivy ^_^
    I'll be sure to read the rules,
    Liking here a lot already.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to the forums!

You seem to do a bit of everything, so I think PC should be good for you, since there's a bit of everything to PC, too!

Have fun around the forums, anyway. I wonder what kind of person you are? I do hope that you're one of these "active on forums" types!

Pixel!

Smallest graphical unit
    Years
  • Thank you X3
    I try, although if I must say I specially suck at writing ...
    I hope so too :p

ryanblst

Pokemon Balance Grey Creator
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums! you're a spriter you say, what exactly do you sprite? like trainers or pokemon? and i love the avatar, wobuffett is such a silly looking pokemon :L

Pixel!

Smallest graphical unit
    Years
  • Thank you,I try to sprite everything a little bit,although I'm better at PokeSpriting ...

Back