• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolf Quest: Search for the Tower of Regeneration (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Comet finishes eating and gets up. She stretches and walks after Pchi to make sure nothing supernatural gets him.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i sit down and close my eyes. i start thinking about who my parents were but cant remember them. i wonder if i have any family and know i must some how be related to comet becuase of our stars.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Zeak watched Comet chase Pochi around the field still laying down. As he watched them play he remembered what is was like when him and his brother played aaround. He also remembered how far his brother would go to kill a star clan member. He then drifted asleep again these thoughts still playing in his head.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i watch comet and feel suddenly lonely and i feel that i dont belong in a clan. i get up and start walking away from the cave.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    "Hey Zeak look at that star clan member. Let's kill him."
    "Ritter why do you hate them so much they are the same as us""Look Zeak as far as I'm consered they are scum. Ritter lunges at Zeaks head.
    Zeak woke up frightened at the memory of his brothers worst side. "Hey we're you going?"

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    "away. i have no family. im leaving. bye zeak."i start running towards te mountains in search of family.

Alana

Years
    Comet spots Darkness leaving and stops chasing Pochi. She ran after her. "Wait Darkness."

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    "Darkness I don't mean to be harsh but running away because you think u have no family is wrong."I looked at her with a serious look."You have a family every wolf has a family whether its not biologic there family none the less....so don't walk out on your family."

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    "For one were your family and we won't let you go anywhere, and even if we did the Earth would be destroyed. SO stay with us," I said sternly.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    "i look at randall,pochi and comet."you are not my family. the only one likely to be related to me is comet.but becuase you want me to stay in the clan. i will stay in the clan."

Alana

Years
    "Darkness don't feel so bad. All of us have lost our family. We are the only wolves left. There may be a few clanless wolves like Pochi but they don't have much of a chance of survival. I lost my family just a year ago. My brothers and sisters were killed in other battles and that's it. Most wolves have stories like this. Do't feel bad. We must become one clan and become a family if we are going to survive."

Alana

Years
    "Well I suppose we don't. But if we were how would you have ended up in the Moon Clan?"

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    "i dont know. maybe we got seperated at birth. or we were in trouble and had to be seperated."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    "well comet and i both have a star on our head so we might be related some how.but i will stay in your clan for now."i lie. i did not want to be in the clan. it hurt to lie to hem but i had to leave. i thought to my self.~i wll leave at minight when they are all sleeping.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back