• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolf Quest: Search for the Tower of Regeneration (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i lay down in the cave entrence and it starts raining. i lay down and close my eyes. pretnding to sleep.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Comet watches Darkness quietly. Then she lies down near the entrance and closes her eyes too.

Alana

Years
  • OOC: What about the Moon Clan Alpha! Ok Zeak you're in the Moon Clan right. So you can be alpha unless soem one else wants to be.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i look at every one and stand up. i slowly walk out of the entrence of the cave and out of sight. i start runing towards the mountains.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • OOC: Ok I'll be the alpha

IC:Zeak watched Darkness leave the cave and waited a few minutes before following her. He then rushes out following her scent until he caught up with her. "You know makes me feel sad that you ran away like that and for nothing. What possible reason is good enough for you leaving in the middle of the night alone?" Zeak said sounding incrdibly serious. "I don't want to give you a speech yet, so explain yourself."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i look at zeak."im looking for my blood family."i then stat running faster and leave zeak beind. i reach the mountains and find a cave to sleep in untill the rain stops.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • She is so stubborn. Zeaks thinks to himself before taking off after her again. He followed her scent to the mountains where it was very faint. Come on you have to be here somewhere. he thought with the rain pounding on him. Zeak found a cave and saw that Darkness was there already asleep. Zeak then laid by the entrace watching her sleep so she couldn't get away again

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i stand up and back away slowly. i hit the back of the cave and find a small tunnel going further into the cave. i walk in and aroll a huge boulder into the entrence . i then put rocks under it so it cant be moved. i walk along the tunnel for about 10 minutes then i go out into the rain. i go back to the tunnel and go to sleep.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • I start chasing her to. "Darkness you don't have one. None of us do. They all were killed.
    Face facts. We don't wqant to but we do."

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    OOC: sry i've been busy all day.

IC: I just stood there in the rain letting it pound on my fur."Family doesn't mean blood family means the others who care for you most......."I looked up at the moon and stars and began to think.*Mom said the stars and the moon unite all wolves no matter what maybe we've been united cause of them.*I just sat down in the rain and then layed down."If you cannot grasp that fact then maybe........no thats not it what is it"I said in a low voice.I sat up and jumped on a rock and just began to howl.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    "Huh?"I turned to the wolf."I didn't think anyone was listening.....o and by the way whats your name?I'm Pochi."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i try to ignore their words but they get to me."ine. ill stay with you. i wont run away again eether."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i grin."of course i would."i walk back to the cave and lay down at the back of the cave.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I still sit there in the rain letting it pound down on me."If we save the world then what will be our purpose then?O and you never answered my question I asked you your name and i'm glad your staying Darkness."

Alana

Years
  • Comet watched in the dark and rain. She hadn't seen it necercary to follow. Once they all returned she stood up. "We're moving on. Come on." She said walking out of the cave. She looked back and waited.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i stand up and go next to comet... i keep my head down and stay in her sight.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back