• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolf Quest: Search for the Tower of Regeneration (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
  • Comet lept down the mountain side after him. "We're heading for the desert now. It should be an easy path. We just have to spare water and food."

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Being the pup that I was I wanted to have some fun.So I just started hopping and doing tricks in the air."Weeee, look i'm an acrobat or whatever they call them."

Alana

Years
  • As they moved farther down the mountain the tempature began to rise. "We must be close to the bottom. The farther we go the hotter it gets. This will be a hard treck and we will have to conserve water and food as best we can."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i climb down the mountain and walk onto the hot sand after a few seconds i feell the heat and i start hopping about like pochi."come on lets go"i relise im like pochi."im not like pochi this sand is hot lets go!"i run off at a high speed to keep my pads from burning off and to keep my paws on the sand as minimel time as possible.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    My tongue begins to drop.I step on the hot sand."Achiwawa."I start running full speed."Gahhhh no matter how fast I run my feetare still hot but oh well."

Alana

Years
  • Comet grinned wolfishly. She stood on a rock just above the desert, howled and lept off the ledge. She shot out across the desert yipping like a pup every time her feet touched the ground. "Come on." She called. "This'll give you all the exercise you need."

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • I walk onto the sand and start running like the sand doesn't effect me. "How are you able to walk on the sand like that?" "I grew up in the desert, I'm use to it."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i slow down and let comet catch up by zooming past me then i catch up with her."so what wil we expect when we get to the tower?"

Alana

Years
  • "I'm not sure. But I'm guessing it will be much worse than anything we will encounter along the way. Once we reach the top, well you know the rest. But you shouldn't worry about it right now. We still have a long way to go. Loook you can see the feild of grass. After that we hit the jungle."

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    "What the heck is that?"I jumped into the air.I then slammed down on the creature.I then got instantly flung back into the hot sand."Bad idea,bad,bad,bad idea."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    "look we cant beat it on the sand. our pads will burn off. we need to lead it to the grass. you stay here ill do it.for some reason i feel i have done this before some how. years ago."i leap at the sand monster and go right through it. i land and growl at it. it start after me. i start running to the grass.

ooc: how about we make it that comet and darkness are sisters they were just seperated when darkness was born. and im the younger sister.

Alana

Years
  • OOC: Sure why not. Just hope theres no sibling rivaly.

Comet got up and stared at the creature for a moment. "Sand Devil." She said quietly wondering how she knew what it was called. Now that I think about it, why did the wolf-girl give me the directions. I know she has something planned for me. She thought starting to feel a slight bit of nervousnes. SHe shook off these thoughts and howled. She waited until Darkness and the Sand Devil were almost at the grass then bounding after them. "Darkness I don't thik it'll go on the grass so we might not need to fight it."

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    "Stupid sand thingamajig."I ran to grass and could feel my feet cooling off.*That thing doesn't seem like the thing that would attack for no reason.*

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    "Stupid sand thingamajig."I ran to grass and could feel my feet cooling off.*That thing doesn't seem like the thing that would attack for no reason.*

Alana

Years
  • Comet followed Pochi onto the cool grass. her paws didn't burn any more but she had already forgoten about that. She watched now as the Sand Devil drew nearer. She had a suspiscion that it wouldn't stop wether it could go on grass or not.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    "This thing might do some major damage."I jumped into the air growling.I started wagging my tail all excited about foghting the monster."Come on I can take him."

Alana

Years
  • "You can't take it on your own. We should fight together. Come on." Comet howled and ran forward. She met the Sand Devil head on. She leapt at it and sank her teeth into what she assumed was it's face. It rithed and tried to throw her off but she hung on hoping the others would help soon.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i see comet attack the sand devil and run onto the grass. i turn around and jump and bite at its neck.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back