• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • New CSS is updated in the first post. (b' ')b
    Nice job Wolf!! The first two posts look excellent! =]

Your Pokemon partner has been entered in a death match against his weakness. Will your partner win? Why/why not?
    Probably not. Most of Zero's attacks have no effect against a ground type Pokemon, and I'm not sure he could pull it off with Crunch.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Again Updated the first post with Autumn colors . Woof you're Sexy when it comes to CSS

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
  • Your Pokemon partner has been entered in a death match against his weakness. Will your partner win? Why/why not?
    He'll win as I taught him HP Grass which is super-effective against all his weaknesses.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Liked the edited first post and the member's list I would say. It's easier to see than the old one, and matches the theme almost perfectly. :)

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • New topic: What's you/your partner's favorite weather
    Well, we both like gray skies and cool breezes, I also like the rain. Ralphie on the other hand, would prefer to stay dry.

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    Hmmm... We like Summers as Flareon may get hurt while it's raining. Summers can come easily with Sunny Day though. lol

Years
  • What's you/your partner's favorite weather?

Sun, sun, sun!! Zero and I both love hot, dry weather [but neither of us can tan . . . isn't that just a shame?]

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
  • What's you/your partner's favorite weather
    Well she adores the sun and everything, but I'm a big rain/cloudy weather person. We're both neutral about weather in general, though.

Years
  • What's you/your partner's favorite weather
    We have total opposite weather likes ><; I hate it when it's sunny, but Arcanine loves it. Rain is more my thing. The sun's just too bright XD

Z0MGCODY

The Enigma
    Years
    Cold, rainy and miserable weather, its just right for the both of us.

Nice job on the first page ^_^
    Oh and there's a chance I have Glandular Fever D;
    Or hopefully the virus dies away before it expands to that.
    But I wont be on often, sorry.

Last edited:

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • Oh jeez, that doesn't sound good. D:

I think I had the swine flu (or the normal flu at the least) a few weeks ago but I pulled through it ok.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    What's you/your partner's favorite weather

both of us hate a strong sunlight , so we use our Riley Hat .

we like all the weathers , because it changes our moods .

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Wolf. your work on the CSS has improved greatly since you first began. I now enjoy the cool Autumn look in the first and second post of the Hideout, it definitely makes it feel like this place has been kept alive. Regardless, I can say the dark green in the background looks a bit "poopy-colored." I suggest going to a lighter green perhaps, because there are some nice bright green hues during this time of the year along with the bright reds and yellows. Anyway, thank you for the promotion as well, I never knew I was able to do so much at this level.

What's you/your partner's favorite weather?
    Houndoom and I enjoy the cool, overcast weather. It is just the perfect time for us to sit back and relax in a shaded area and enjoy the weather that has yet to come.

By the way, a thought occured to me only recently. What does the group plan to do on the one year anniversary of the Wolves' Hideout?

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Mkay, I've been inactive lately, and I expect to be more inactive. School's been very busy, **** happens at home. So yeah, don't be surprised if I'm inactive.....

What is you/your partner's favorite terrain?

Espeon loves to be in the woods. Especially if it has snowed.

Your Pokemon partner has been entered in a death match against his weakness. Will your partner win? Why/why not.

She would probably lose (BAAAAAAWWW!), but she will try her best.

What's you/your partner's favorite weather

Espeon likes sunny days....

New CSS is updated in the first post. (b' ')b

Looks awesome Wolf!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back