• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
Years
  • Yeah, side topics are allowed. Now to answer it.

What is your favorite area in ANY of the Pokemon games?
    Cinnabar Island from R/B/Y. It's always been my favorite town. It's an island, it has my favorite gym leader (Blaine) and the Pokemon Mansion, filled with fire Pokemon! Oh and the fossil resurrection lab. I was sad in G/S/C when I found it to be almost completely destroyed. Damn volcano! *shakes fist*

Years
  • What's your partner's favorite food?
    Arcanine likes your average steak or any form of meat. Steak's his favorite though.

What is your favorite area in ANY of the Pokemon games?
    I guess the Safari Zone...but I dunno, really =\

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Lolz

What is your favorite area in ANY of the Pokemon games? State the game AND area and WHY ;D
    LG/FR Pewter City. Reminds me of the 1st ever stopping place for newbie trainers.

S/G/C, Ecruteak City. Has the 2 towers and a scenic beauty in Crystal. I bet in HG/SS is way better.

R/S/E, Lilycove and the Battle Frontier. Lilycove's got the Pokemon Contest. And Battle Frontier is the place where I learn to battle competitively.

D/P/Pt, Snowpoint City and Mt. Coronet. First time in Pokemon history, the place is a winter wonderland. Mt. Coronet because its mysterious O.o

Last edited:

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
  • What is your favorite area in ANY of the Pokemon games? State the game AND area and WHY?
    Celedon City, Goldenrod City, Lilycove Town and Veilstone City. They all have BIG PokeMarts :D

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years
  • What is your favorite area in ANY of the Pokemon games? State the game AND area and WHY ;D
    Cinnabar Island in Kanto, for the same reasons as Boney's, Awesome island, Fire type gym, fossill lab...
    Route 37 (are routes allowed as well? it says area) Johto, it's where I got my partner, and it's a walking distance from all important/interesting towns (ecruteak, goldenrod for shopping)
    Lilycove in Hoenn, I dunno, just like that city.
    Snowpoint in Sinnoh, first snow city, and uh... snow...

Gewitterdrache27

Means Tempest Dragon
    Years
  • What is your favorite area in ANY of the Pokemon games? Why?That area just to the right of Cinnabar Island in R/B/Y, it was fun to play around iwth those glitches on occasion. I made sure to back up my files on my Gameboy Memory card though!!

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • What is your favorite area in ANY of the Pokemon games? Why?
    I don't have a specific area in any game that remains to be my favorite location. I can say that when I do play my game I happen to find myself more in the main centered city of that region. For example, in FRLG I am mostly in Vermillion City, while in RSE I am always in Mauvile City. As for DPPt I'm mostly around Hearthome City most of my time and in HGSS Goldenrod City. Why? I'm not sure but if I had to say I guess it would be because it is more or less one of the major cities in the game that is centered around everything needed or it has easy access to a multiple of other areas.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • I gots a new topic!

Does your partner have a favorite song? What is it?
    Me and Ralphie are big Queen fans. He loves Don't Stop Me Now. My personal favorites are Killer Queen and Another One Bites the Dust though.

Last edited:

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • I promoted everyone after I posted that.

Thanks wolfie. I'll answer the topic...

I gots a new topic!

She listens to any soothing music, music that doesn't shake the whole earth off.

While I'm a huge Linkin Park fan, New Divide, Papercut and Somewhere I belong is my favorite.

Last edited:

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
  • Does your partner have a favorite song? What is it?Yes, his favourite song is Team Rocket's song :D

Z0MGCODY

The Enigma
    Years
  • Does your partner have a favorite song? What is it?
    Uhm, denno bout fave song but his favorite band is prolly Deez Nuts or Mindless Self Indulgence, knowing him :P

Deez Nuts is HxC rap, so its rap but people actually want to listen to it ^_^
    And MSI are kind of Techno/Pop/HxC coz there beats are pre much all techno but they can get heavy n stuff. He loves that their lyrics hardly evar make sense :D
    Music is something me and Murmandamus share, heh heh.

Oh and Wolf I never saw that post "I promoted everyone after I posted that"
    Thank You :D Soz for not seeing it earlier :P
    And Congratz to everyone for thah promotions xD

Last edited:

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Am I even in the member's list?! Oh well, by the way, my partner is Arcanine.

Yes, it's called "Don't Trust Me" - 3oh!3

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010

Yes, Sum 41 songs and in general : Any cool rock song.

and he likes to listen to Classic arabian songs =p.

Vallander

Close your eyes...
    Years
  • woot its vallander back from the dead again xD

well i've gotten some stuff squared away so i should be back more frequently now, at least for a couple posts a day ^_^.

Break by Three Days Grace. Edlyn jams to it while shes kickin butt >:3

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • I might as well put some side-topics....

So far, what is your favorite golem? Regirock? Regice? Registeel? Regigigas? If so, what moveset(optional)?

I like them all, last is Regigigas.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    So far, what is your favorite golem? Regirock? Regice? Registeel? Regigigas? If so, what moveset(optional)?

Regirock for being superior and getting the Special Defense boost from Sandstorm. the Curse set seems interesting to me .

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back