• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Do you have any siblings(you and your partner)?
    Me, yes. However, I'm not quiet sure about Pyro.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Do you have any siblings(you and your partner)?
    I have a brother and a sister.
    Espeon haves a sister, who is still an Eevee.

Years
  • Do you have any siblings(you and your partner)?
    Step-sister or half sister...but she's like a lot older than me so I never count her =P As for Arcanine, I dunno. I found him in the wild.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • New Topic: If you were to purchase anything this Christmas for your partner here, just what would it be?

If anything, one gift I would give to Houndoom is to take it back to its place of birth. Right outside of Mt. Ember near One Island also known as Knot Island. Visiting here would rekindle Houndoom's flame once more and give her an inspiration for the new year to come.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • If you were to purchase anything this Christmas for your partner here, just what would it be?
    Ralphie wants his own copy of Left 4 Dead so he can play it with. Of course I need a new computer before I can start playing it again myself. :/
    Maybe we'll go with L4D2 now that it's out instead though. :D

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • New Topic: If you were to purchase anything this Christmas for your partner here, just what would it be?

Nice one.

If ever, I would like to reunite her with all her siblings on our homeland. Sadly, we might have some delays into fulfilling that. But we will try do our best.

Z0MGCODY

The Enigma
    Years
    I would end his brother's life, of course. But otherwise I would help him do it, its been his life long dream ^.^

Years
  • If you were to purchase anything this Christmas for your partner here, just what would it be?
    Hrm...I'd order him a truck of steak XD

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    I would end his brother's life, of course. But otherwise I would help him do it, its been his life long dream ^.^

That's... Rather terrible. D:

Remind me not to make enemies with you or Murmandamus.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • happy advent to evry 1 special celebration to ice pokemon

lolz. I love ice, so it's cool.

New Topic: If you were to purchase anything this Christmas for your partner here, just what would it be?

What in the name of...

Do they have a long-lasting rivalry? Gosh. :O

Last edited:

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years
    A new bed?I don't know yet...

I'll add another topic as well:
    New topic: What kind of pokéball did you use to capture your partner (if any)?

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • What kind of pokéball did you use to capture your partner (if any)?
    I used an Ultra Ball, but after a while I just kept him out all the time since he seemed to really take a liking to me (and vice-versa :p). I can't even find the ball I used to catch him with anymore.

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
  • What kind of pokéball did you use to capture your partner (if any)? I didn't use a pokeball to catch Eevee, it came to me and I carry it outside the ball (just like Ash's Pikachu)

Z0MGCODY

The Enigma
    Years
  • What kind of pokéball did you use to capture your partner (if any)?
    I am merely a slave to the great power of Murmandamus.
    In any case he is really the trainer, I am just a puppet, but many a time he has put his life at risk in order to save my own so even though I may fear him I respect him.

so yeah... no pokeball >.<

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • New topic: What kind of pokéball did you use to capture your partner (if any)?

Formerly, she was placed on a Repeat Ball along with her siblings. I transfered her to a Luxury Ball when she evolved.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • What kind of Pokéball did you use to capture your partner (if any)?
    - Really not big on the large variety of Pokéballs to use, but Houndoom was captured in a regular Pokéball after deciding to tag along with me as a Houndour. Most of the time though, the Pokéball is rarely in use and Houndoom just hangs out with me while traveling.

pokemonluver6006

darkness destroyed light
    Years
  • anyones up for a pokemon wi-fi battle on pokemon diamond anyways i havnt posted for long time cuz i was ill and mostly school and all so cuz its nearly christmas my parents are letin me go on the computer as much as i did before so thrs the message and stuff

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back