• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Wonder Trade Devotions

PSNGhost

God-Emperor
Years
  • I have had an epiphany. Idk how successful this will be, (probably not very) but I'm sick of getting all these scatterbugs and breeding rejects in wonder trade, so I'm going to start this thread, where each person who posts will pledge to trade something on wonder trade, to make sure we start getting some good stuff. Okay, I'll start: I hereby pledge to wonder trade one shiny Pokemon. Okay, your turn! :)

Gible

Y L I E S S E
    Years
  • I already release 5IV Kangaskhans, Duoblades, Abras, Torchics, and Scythers onto Wondertrade but I guess I pledge to continuing doing so. This is a pretty slick idea but it targets a really small audience seeing as not too many people use this forum :/

PSNGhost

God-Emperor
    Years
  • I already release 5IV Kangaskhans, Duoblades, Abras, Torchics, and Scythers onto Wondertrade but I guess I pledge to continuing doing so. This is a pretty slick idea but it targets a really small audience seeing as not too many people use this forum :/

Yeah.... But you gotta start somewhere, right? If I can get even one person to change, well, that's one more than yesterday.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm not sure if many people would actually like doing this sort of thing, unfortunately. xD; Wonder Trade's mostly used to get rid of things you don't need (with releasing being your second option), and regardless of how we put it, we just won't be able to change people's view on that.

PSNGhost

God-Emperor
    Years
  • I know that we won't start getting shinies on every trade but if I can change even one trade for the better.. Well, if you don't even try nothings gonna change, so please refrain from posting unless you want to HELP, thank you.

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
    Years
  • I already promised myself to usually hold up to some sort of quality control when I use Wonder Trade to begin with. I almost only get rid of decent IV-bred Pokémon that I don't plan to use myself (I'm talking ones that actually came out with at least two or three perfect IVs, not ones with okay stats). On the other hand, when I feel like trolling, I'll send out whatever bugs I catch from when trying to tend to my berry plantation in-game.

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    I'm going to be sending out porygon for a little bit.

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    Wait, you're sick of getting Scatterbug and breeding rejects? I like getting Scatterbug because I collect Vivillon patterns. And breeding rejects are great, they always have at least 3 perfect IVs or egg moves or at the very least a good nature, so you can breed your own to your liking.

That being said, what even qualifies as good stuff? For me, Scatterbug and breeding rejects are great. Same for Ditto, or other Friend Safari Pokemon. And I also love getting themed Pokemon, like cute nicknames or creative movesets. And honestly, even non-common wild Pokemon are good, for that random 'dex entry.

In my opinion, WT is already a pretty good place. Yes, there are still a lot of Weedle and Bunnelby, but most of what I've been getting lately has been decent. But then again, I don't WT looking for shinies or legendaries :P

That being said, here's my pledge: I pledge to WT a bunch of 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid Petilil with Chlorophyll. Be right back with the result!

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • I love Scatterbugs over WonderTrade. Helps with my collection.

I also love when people send me things with Egg Moves. IVs don't matter; that's the easier part. The Egg Moves are what're pains in the butts to get.

I also WonderTrade off my rejects, but they have at least 4IVs and 3-4 Egg Moves. My pledge is to not WT anything with less than 4IVs lol

Garlana

The boy who never grew up.
    Years
  • I pledge, then again I've been doing it this way for a while in the hope that others will be as generous.

I've made several attempts at masuda methoding a 5iv shiny and trust me, I have to release tons of 3-5iv Pokémon just to make room!
    I guess its just a shame it takes a while to trade one pokemon, otherwise there would be an army of 5 iv Pinsir and machop taking over the globe!

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    I pledge to wondertrade as many starters as I can. Cause lots of people are dying for gen 2-5 starters.

Gible

Y L I E S S E
    Years
  • Please no more Froakies and Charmanders though... Unless your Charmander has popular egg moves, I don't wanna see it anymore. DX

Also, I don't mind breeding rejects as it allows me to breed that Pokemon with already implemented egg moves and 2-4IVs from the get-go.

Mithel_Celestia

Alluring Illusion
    Years
  • I'm releasing some breeding rejects, but not the more common one,(Im looking at you, Froakie and Eevee) and also making sure I release 4-5 IV Pokemon even the one's I received after checking at the IV Judge. Im also releasing hard to get Pokemon like some evolve by Trade and evolutions not naturally found or easily obtained.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    I'll be throwing in Snivys, Tepig, Oshawott, Chespin, Cyndaquil, Chikorita, Totodile, Torchick, Piplup! If I can get my hands on the others, I will breed and throw them in too.

Pinta77

This is a pretty slick idea but it targets a really small audience seeing as not too many people use this forum :/

I wouldn't say this is a small audience. This is a pretty popular forum in general. It's just the number of people on this forum that play X & Y compared to the number of people in general who play X & Y

Oh.. You can probably guess my stand on this topic by looking at my signature

Back