• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Wonder Trade Devotions

Erro Smith

Grandson of the Pokeball company
    Years
    I've been WTing Mudkip, Cyndaquil, Treecko, Bulbesaur(HA), Fennekin(Magician), Chespin(Bulletproof), Tododile, Torchic(speed boost), Charmander(Solar Power), Squirtle, Piplup, Chimchar, Turtwig, Oshawott, Snivy, Tepig, Chikorita, Buneary, Glameow, Misdreavus, Skrelp, Kangaskhan, Togepi and Happiny. :p Also, Feebas(but no one cares about them) with Hidden ability and Magikarp with hidden ability. :3

PSNGhost

God-Emperor
    Years
    Jeez, I thought this thread had died. O.o Anyways I'm super happy to see SOME people actually helping. When WT was first announced I figured there would be some sort of system where it would let you preview the trade, and it would only happen if both parties said yes. I honestly think that would help A LOT. Thanks guys! :) Also I pledge to trade a 5iv starter of some kind.

Years
    Some people have wonder traded me perfect IV Tyrunts and Larvitars. I don't have friend safari dittos so I can't breed flawless pokemon. :c

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
    I always trade only good stuff If I get bad pokemon like route 2 pokemon I just release them but I do not send out good IV pokes since I never even get good IV ones for myself, I do ev train but IV s i never cared about

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2015
    I recently released onto Wonder Trade an entire box of 4IV+ Adamant Rhyhorn. I'll never Wonder Trade a Pokemon that doesn't have 4IVs or above unless the Pokemon in question has some rather interesting Egg Moves.

Years
    I don't really mind getting "crappy" pokemon on wonder trade. I get iv trained pokemon pretty often. And even 2ivs are nice to start breeding. Plus I often get different languages for my pokedex.
    Since I really like breeding for fun and almost never battle with them it's pretty neat. xD
    The only thing I don't like is pokemon with mean or offensive nicknames.
    Seriously, that kinda ruins it.
    And I for myself trade my iv bred pokemon away. Sorry if you don't like those. :( But I'm sure there are a lot people like me who like breeding, or are just happy to get a relativly good pokemon.
    I release pokemon you can get very easy without any good movers or iv though... I don't feel comfortable trading those. xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2015
    Just wonder traded an entire box of 3IV+ Spikes/Sleep Powder/Leaf Storm Roselia.
    Out of the entire box, only one Pokemon I got back was even worth keeping.
    Which really makes me reconsider trying to trade good Pokemon away.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    I breed a lot of Pokemon. Whenever I get extras of perfect IV/nature/HA Pokemon I put them up on the GTS requesting legends.

Usually in an hour or two I get the legend I requested and I then search the GTS for a shiny Pokemon that I can trade for with said legend.

I wonder trade those shinies away. Hopefully I've made a few 10 year olds happy.

PSNGhost

God-Emperor
    Years
    Some people have wonder traded me perfect IV Tyrunts and Larvitars. I don't have friend safari dittos so I can't breed flawless pokemon. :c

You can still find dittos, just keep cstching till you get one with a perfect iv i each stat, you don't NEED a ditto safari. (Granted it does help, a lot.) But this is what I did, seeing as I don't have one either. :(

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    I swear only to WT pokemon with at least 4 perfect IVs. It helps that I have a perfect shiny ditto. Trading lots of Rotoms, Spiritombs, and Chespins.

Pinta77

Fletchling... fletchling... fletchling... fletchling... fletchling... honedge... honedge... honedge... honedge...

Oh a zigzagoon!

I hear people have been getting crazy legendaries but I never have yet. Just the above^ I thought maybe wonder trade would be flooded with good stuff since powersaves are out now, but I guess not.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    Fletchling... fletchling... fletchling... fletchling... fletchling... honedge... honedge... honedge... honedge...

Oh a zigzagoon!

I hear people have been getting crazy legendaries but I never have yet. Just the above^ I thought maybe wonder trade would be flooded with good stuff since powersaves are out now, but I guess not.
    Too true. The best I've gotten was Rhyperior at Lv. 50. No IV's or anything. WT might be better if more people were devoted.

Back