• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Woops *delete*

Have you?

• Yes

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • No

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • I don't give reputation.

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I give out negative rep all the time to people that make grammatically incoherent or otherwise pointless posts. It's happened once where I accidentally gave someone a positive rep for making the following post:
    lol yeah i know rite lol
    Luckily I knew about the rep system and was able to correct it before this user was motivated to make any more n00bish posts...

Contrary to what this post implies, I do give out positive rep on the rare occasion that I see a member with the maturity to properly explain or help a newer member with a hard question or problem.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I've done it a few times.

I generally go straight to the UserCP and look at the rep I gave after giving it, with no hesitation. I reread it once, think about it for a moment, then delete it if I made a mistake, a typo or something of that nature, then re-issue the rep with the corrected comment.

Sometimes I'll give a rep comment that when I read in the UserCP, I think...Gee, that's a little too harsh. If that's the case, I'll just delete it and not bother repping the post or the user again. Same goes, if I re-read it and realize it's something I'd probably report if I recieved such a comment.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    No. Didnt know you could, but I hardly give it because I think its dumb. So many people abuse it here.

Back