• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Work was brutal last night...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Okay last night I was at work. I was supposed to get out at 9pm. I was only had to do High Side from 1pm-9pm. I didn't get to do it that much. I had to check! >:/

And then when I got back from my last break...I was thinking I will get to go back and do High Side, nope. I had to do the Self-Checkout! I swear they move me around all over the place. I just wish I will get to do whatever they schedule me to do. But alas...it doesn't happen. I am too reliable I guess, lol.

And I didn't get out on time! Someone was suppose to close Self-Checkout...but they called in!! Grrr! I swear that is the number one thing that grinds me! Why they call in all the time?! I really don't understand that at all.

And then when I clocked out...it was so terrible! I helped out a lady who had trouble scanning stuff, and of course I was off the clock. ^^; I just couldn't stand it. It was bad at Self-checkout. My relief, she didn't know what she was doing...and the lady was started to get restless. So out of the kindness of my heart, I helped her. And I helped out a few customers too.

So yeah working with a store for a number of years...you get to see how crazy it gets.

I hope today and tomorrow are more smoother than last night. x.x

And this all I got for today, tune in next time. See ya! Have a nice day! =D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes you are right. I just have to hang in there. Today I found out it was bad too. Two people called in, and they were closers. Usually we ended up three closers. Only had two. I was doing the Self-checkout, and there was another checker. I helped them out for a while. That is all! The problem is too many people call in...

But I will hang in there. Everything will pay off in the end. Thanks! I feel a little better now.

Back