• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Working my accessories

Truality

Left for good
Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Nope, I don't accessorize and I'm not planning to, either.

Not only I'm not fond of them (on myself, that is-I'm pretty sure accessories can look good on others), but I don't feel comfortable if I wear something like a bracelet or a ring, either. I don't wear sunglasses because I feel like I don't even need them, I don't wear hats because I can endure the heat, and I don't wear scarves because I can endure the cold. Anyway, in addition to all that, my sense of fashion is way off, so I guess even if I liked to accessorize I would mess up. Good grief.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    i think the only accessories i've ever even had was a scarf (which i never wore) when i was like 9, a necklace (which was stolen from me), a leather bracelet (which i recently found after it being lost for two years), my class ring (which is too big), a few baseball hats (that i didn't like), and my glasses (which i kind of have to wear to see while driving). sometimes i incorporate headphones into my wardrobe, but i haven't done that in years. i don't really work to accessorize, no. but to compensate, i layer a lot when i go out!

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
    Years
  • hnnh. no.
    i live in a pretty tropical country, and unless i'm going to an event where the venue is cold, i don't wear accessories like scarves or really fancy hats. although i always wear a watch and cross, if you could actually call those "accessories" -- in the sense of fashion, that is.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Hats and scarves sometimes. This week I wore a crapload of things along with my outfit, a hat(s), watch, scarf, bands, etc.

Years
  • I don't really accessorise for the sake of accessorising.

If anything, I just wear the trinkets that mean the most to me.

magatama1.png

This is my magatama, I've always worn it and it's been a sort of trademark for me for about two years now. It's my favourite stone and it appears to be a good luck charm in Japan.

bracelet.jpg

A bracelet lovingly given to me by my boyfriend. Apart from showers, I never take it off and I don't ever intend to for any other reason. I always feel like I'm carrying a part of him around with me while I wear this bracelet, which easily adds to its charm.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • When I remember to put them on I do haha. I like strange jewlery that no one else I know would wear. Not cause it's ugly, but because it's just so not in style and I really just don't care.

I own neon zipper earrings. Kiwi earrings. A raincloud necklace. Just different stuff :)

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
  • I rarely ever accessorise I'm just not that fond of accessorising and most of the time I can't be bothered or I simply forget. However, when I do remember to wear some accessories I usually wear some bracelets and/or a gold pinkie ring that my mother bought from when she was on holiday in Cyprus.

Even though I don't really like to accessorise I would like to wear earrings, but alas I don't have my ears pierced.

Back