• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Working on a hack..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2022
    Hi, I'm still quite new to PC but I've read alotta posts and threads but mainly tutorials on how to hack. I can use most tools but...I've tried to script but failed well I succeded once but it crashed.
    My hack is gonna be called Pokemon Pulse (let me know if that name is taking)
    The story is about a young trainer setting out on his journey to become pokemon master(obviously) but that goes off course when you decide to solve the mystery
    of your father who went missing years ago, he was also a trainer. You recieve a mysterious egg at the start of your journey, does this have something to do with your fathers mysterious disappearance?.
    Basically thats my game it should be good the story is still being thought of (big time).
    I really need someone to help script my hack, REALLY!
    Any help will be appreciated but I give up on trying out the scripting tonite myself.
    I need a scripter!
    I've got the story and stuff ready for the gam but not gonna say anything about it 'till I get a good scripter!
    Add [email protected] to help.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Tsukiyo

Pokemon Origin Crisis Lead
    Years
  • I doubt anyone is going to jump at the opportunity to script for a game they know absolutely nothing about.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2022
    Oh, sorry I'm new to this site but I just thought since everyones Pokemon fans they would all be friendly with each other but it's like every other forum eh? the whole look down on the new guy thing?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Oh, sorry I'm new to this site but I just thought since everyones Pokemon fans they would all be friendly with each other but it's like every other forum eh? the whole look down on the new guy thing?
    no...It's just not a good idea for someone to script for a hack they don't know is fun, you have to post a story and features.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2022
    no...It's just not a good idea for someone to script for a hack they don't know is fun, you have to post a story and features.
    I put a bit story in the thread now nothing spectacular but it should show people what I'm aiming for.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back