• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

World King's New Trade Palace!

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    Is the MYSTRY Mew untouched? If so I can trade a 10 ANIV Absol and 10 ANIV Umbreon for the MYSTRY Mew and Ranger Egg.
    The Ranger Egg is from Ranger 1, but the Mew's UT. If you accept, post and be on Wi-Fi!

Can I have the Aura Mew?
    I can give you Palcity Lucario UT
    I'm currently unavailable on those, but is there anything else you want from here?

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2012
    I can offer 10 ANIV celebi for MYSTRY mew. PM me please. also tell me what nature darkrai is.

Years
    I have:

Shiny Charmander (UT) Level 1
    OT: DAMIAN
    Sassy Nature

Shiny Metagross (Person Who I Got In Trade Touched w/ Rare Candies) Level 100
    OT: Midani
    Hardy Nature

Shiny Groudon (UT) Level 70
    OT: SAKURA
    Quirky Nature

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    you haven't forgotten about me have you, im on wifi, but if you want to trade tomorrow, i'll understand
    Let me finish a battle, and I'll be with you!

I have:

Shiny Charmander (UT) Level 1
    OT: DAMIAN
    Sassy Nature

Shiny Metagross (Person Who I Got In Trade Touched w/ Rare Candies) Level 100
    OT: Midani
    Hardy Nature

Shiny Groudon (UT) Level 70
    OT: SAKURA
    Quirky Nature
    I'll think I take the Char! I'll trade you tomorrow.

Back