• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

World King's New Trade Palace!

Dialga-freak

Pokémon League Champion
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2008
    PBR Pikachu

You still got the PBR Pikachu, for trade??? Cuz i'm really interested...

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Hey, World King! I read your events list and i have some event that ya don't i have a japanese navel rock lugia... and a few 10 ANIVs as well that i could clone...i am interested in your shiny tyranitar... what level is it?

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    World King, would you be interested in a 10 ANIV Celebi and a CHANNEL Jirachi?

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Hmm, i'm not sure what i want for them... i'm currently looking for an EV trained Darkrai lol... what level is the Tyranitar? 'cos i am currently looking for one EV triained as well... sorry to sound picky, but, the level of the Blissey?

zamaskowany

~Godot~
    Years
    pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=3491619#post3491619

I have PALCITY Lucario, fullsets of 10 ANIV, ANNI, ANNIV, JAHRE, and a few others event pokemons. Would you like some in exchange for shinies?

KatyaDiDGroove

Sinnoh League Champion
    Years
    • Age 42
    • NYC
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    Now, thanks to everyone around me on these awesome boards, I only have these pokes left to find before I'll have to start dealing with legendaries and events.... Caterpie, Weedle, Tangela, Ekans, Zangoose, Seviper, Gligar, Teddiursa, Shuckle, Lotad, Sableeye, Mawile, Solrock, Lunatone, Tropius

Anyone out there able to help me find these pokes?
    Thanks again, in advance!
    Kate

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Hey World King is your Eikagan Darkrai by any chance Hasty or Naive?

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    About everything quoted in this post...

Hmm, i'm not sure what i want for them... i'm currently looking for an EV trained Darkrai lol... what level is the Tyranitar? 'cos i am currently looking for one EV triained as well... sorry to sound picky, but, the level of the Blissey?
    The shiny Ty's at 100, but it ain't EV-trained. I don't have Bliss now.

pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=3491619#post3491619

I have PALCITY Lucario, fullsets of 10 ANIV, ANNI, ANNIV, JAHRE, and a few others event pokemons. Would you like some in exchange for shinies?
    Sure. What shinies are you looking for?

What do you want for it? I got a lot of legendaries?
    Check da 1st. post.

Could I trade you a shiny Beautifly for the shiny shroomish?
    Sorry. Got one.

Now, thanks to everyone around me on these awesome boards, I only have these pokes left to find before I'll have to start dealing with legendaries and events.... Caterpie, Weedle, Tangela, Ekans, Zangoose, Seviper, Gligar, Teddiursa, Shuckle, Lotad, Sableeye, Mawile, Solrock, Lunatone, Tropius

Anyone out there able to help me find these pokes?
    Thanks again, in advance!
    Kate
    I'll PM you about these...

Hey World King is your Eikagan Darkrai by any chance Hasty or Naive?
    Sorry. Modest & Timid, only.

zamaskowany

~Godot~
    Years
    Well, mostly shiny events:
    Deoxys EV 100
    Groudon 100
    Entei 100
    Palkia and Dialga, if their OT is not BOB nor Erick

but also
    Budew
    Psyduck
    Machop
    Chimecho
    Chansey
    and many more :) So tell how many events from my thread would you like, and I will choose as many shinies from you.

Back