• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen World of Dreams

pichuspark

looooooooooooooool :3
    Years
    In the clear version of the July CoroCoro scans, it says that you can have your Pokemon enter the World of Dreams through the computer. There, you can encounter Pokemon not from the Isshu Pokedex and you can bring them back to the game through a Game Sync.

Do you think this is a nice feature? To me, it's pretty cool! Now we can know what our Pokemon are dreaming about, lol.

HugSomebody

Trust me!~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    A game sync? Through the computer? Whoaa ok, that does sound pretty interesting, but I'm not entirely sure how that's going to work. I too want to know what my Pokemon's dreaming about, but how will it dream of a Pokemon it's never seen before?

Either way, it's fascinating. ^^

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Dream Smoke

Now we find out the usefulness behind Munna&Musharna

their power of dream smoke!

apparently you go on wifi with only 1pokemon,& encounter wild pokemon in the "dream world"

what are your thoughts& opinions on this?

i personally think this is gen5s Pal Park, i hope not
    id love to randomly encounter a non-gen5 pokemon XD
    (like bagon, cyndaquil, eevee, exc.)

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Dream Smoke + World of Dreams = Easy merge.

I think it's an awesome feature, I'll update my opinion in a lil' bit.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Now we find out the usefulness behind Munna&Musharna

their power of dream smoke!

apparently you go on wifi with only 1pokemon,& encounter wild pokemon in the "dream world"

what are your thoughts& opinions on this?

i personally think this is gen5s Pal Park, i hope not
    id love to randomly encounter a non-gen5 pokemon XD
    (like bagon, cyndaquil, eevee, exc.)
    didn't they already said that their will be some sort of capsule transporting pokemon similar to gen 2?

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    That sounds awesome!
    I would also love to see what My Pokemon are dreaming about.
    can't wait!

pichuspark

looooooooooooooool :3
    Years
    Do we HAVE to get Musharna for the Dream World thingy? That's kind of a let-down, so I'll hope we can find a Musharna in the wild, cuz I ain't raising a Munna.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Do we HAVE to get Musharna for the Dream World thingy? That's kind of a let-down, so I'll hope we can find a Musharna in the wild, cuz I ain't raising a Munna.
    Well, we always have the daycare, right? Haha.

I love Musharna, so I wouldn't mind gettin' it.

Years
    how would you bring a pokemon from dreams into reality?
    capsule of some sort perhaps?
    Uh the pokemon you find in the dream world are wild.
    So the dream world isn't how you get pokemon from the last gen... I said it was the capsule that allows you to get pokemon from gen 4...their is no connection between the capsule and the dream world...

Bloothump

the Sea Fungi Pokemon.
    Years
    I doubt GF would require you to capture and raise a Muuna in order to use this feature. Maybe a Musharna will be involved in the animations of this, but no, it's highly unlikely you'd have to get one to access Dream World. There's actually a picture depicting this, let me see if I can find it.

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
    Years
    I'm excited for this feature, it will allow you to literally expand your world via the internet / computer, whilst bringing in more Pokemon.

Bloothump

the Sea Fungi Pokemon.
    Years
    Spoiler:

Here it is.

Years
    I doubt GF would require you to capture and raise a Muuna in order to use this feature. Maybe a Musharna will be involved in the animations of this, but no, it's highly unlikely you'd have to get one to access Dream World. There's actually a picture depicting this, let me see if I can find it.
    I think that the friend of the prof. has a Musharna that takes us their so we don't need to level one up :)

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Uh the pokemon you find in the dream world are wild.
    So the dream world isn't how you get pokemon from the last gen... I said it was the capsule that allows you to get pokemon from gen 4...their is no connection between the capsule and the dream world...

The machine your talking about is the "Transfer Machine".
    Also pokemon in the Dream world are pokemon from the earlier dreams, the scanes show a pikachu being caught in the dream world.

Bloothump

the Sea Fungi Pokemon.
    Years
    I think that the friend of the prof. has a Musharna that takes us their so we don't need to level one up :)

And where does this prediction come from? The fact that she has a flower clip in her hair? Sorry, that just doesn't add up to me. Actually, Makomo is the person who gives you the C-Gear. I feel like people on this site take speculation way to far, then say it almost like fact, whether there is any solid evidence behind it or not. Has it crossed your mind that pokemon might sleep and dream without the help of another pokemon? This isn't meant to be rude, but honestly.

Years
    And where does this prediction come from? The fact that she has a flower clip in her hair? Sorry, that just doesn't add up to me. Actually, Makomo is the person who gives you the C-Gear. I feel like people on this site take speculation way to far, then say it almost like fact, whether there is any solid evidence behind it or not. Has it crossed your mind that pokemon might sleep and dream without the help of another pokemon? This isn't meant to be rude, but honestly.
    Well I said the words ' I think' so I didn't state it as a fact :). Actually they confirmed that you need Musharna to go to the dream world so they do need help from another pokemon :)

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years

Munna and Mushaana can both use dream smoke.

If you click the spoiler you will see on the right side that there is a picture that shows Belle, The Male Trainer, Munna, Mushaana and Mokomo.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back