• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

World of Warcraft :D

SulcataIxlude

Ibrojiini Hii'shan
Years
  • I was wondering if any of you guys play it. I am on the hellscream server, and my character is named Dalesan (Sulcataixlude wouldn't fit), and he's a lvl 10 rogue troll.

MystiKal

from the mouths of babes
    Years
  • I play Wow and I love it I change servers every now and then my username is The Tibbs.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • RShadow - 31 - Undead - Warlock - Boulderfist

Whee Enslave Demon is fun. =D Except when the Infernals break before you can even get fight something else.

I barely managed to get this pic before he broke Enslave...
    World of Warcraft :D

I'm also currently questing in Hillsbrad, getting constantly ganked by 44 Hutners and 55 Pallys. ~.~ I swear, I am so camping the entrance to Southsore at 60. Probably heading to Desolance next.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    no no do gnomeregan...o wait...ur an undead...why is everyone horde? >< XD
    o well, lvl 39.5 Night Elf Rogue

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • Nah i don't play it but my cousin does.I'll talk to him so you guys can battle.He will kill you XD XD XD.Sorry if that was mean i'm only joking but i will tell him.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • digispirit virus said:
    no no do gnomeregan...o wait...ur an undead...why is everyone horde? >< XD
    o well, lvl 39.5 Night Elf Rogue
    We tried Gnomeregan last night. Our leader kept telling us to jump off of ledges which resulted in tons of mobs following us down, aggroing more. We're trying again tonight, with no jumping. >.>

Those Alert Bots get annoying too. They never frikken die. We killed the same one like ten times waiting for two people to get back >.>

SulcataIxlude

Ibrojiini Hii'shan
    Years
  • The horde are sexsier than Alliance, and they have a race that can cannibalise other players corpses too. :D So how do yu guys feel about how theymade the job classes. Are they baslanced, more fun to play as than other games, or do they need tons of revamping? I love playing as a Rogue in this game, since they get a stealth that doesn't suck up their energy, and they learn some fun attacking skills (unlike a certain Dark Ages game... XD)

Back