• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worlds 2015 dominated by Broken Cards

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2016
    We all know that the Worlds 2015 TCG Championships is over, but what I have figured out before all of you, is that is was completely unfair!

Folks should realize that Lysandre's Trump Card is banned worldwide, but those most of who attended Worlds 2015 apparently refused to listen, still including Lysandre's Trump Card in their decks, especially the deck that won Worlds 2015, which used Mewtwo-EX, a Pokémon that is deemed too powerful to be playable, having 170HP and the ability to OHKO pretty much any Pokémon in he format for little energy.

Hopefully things get resolved during Worlds 2016 in California.

Years
  • We all know that the Worlds 2015 TCG Championships is over, but what I have figured out before all of you, is that is was completely unfair!

Folks should realize that Lysandre's Trump Card is banned worldwide, but those most of who attended Worlds 2015 apparently refused to listen, still including Lysandre's Trump Card in their decks, especially the deck that won Worlds 2015, which used Mewtwo-EX, a Pokémon that is deemed too powerful to be playable, having 170HP and the ability to OHKO pretty much any Pokémon in he format for little energy.

Hopefully things get resolved during Worlds 2016 in California.
    Calling nonsense here. Show proof of these accusations you're making, please. Particularly about LTC.

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2017
    but what I have figured out before all of you, is that is was completely unfair!

If anything was unfair, the judges would have noticed as soon as it happened, not relied on some random guy to notice long after the fact!

Back