• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worlds Collide

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
-John sighed as he saw the two race into the sky, turning to lean against one of the still standing pillars. He had wanted to try and help some way, but it seemed out of his hands for now. Shrugging, he closed his eyes and put his hands behind his head, grinning some. Soren was already sleeping while standing up, a thing that happened to John himself sometimes, but he didn't blame him.-

"Well, as far as I can tell, I have no special pokeball or portal gun, so thats all you guys, not my problem. Imma just rest here for a bit."

-He looked at his Lucario again, wondering what kind of attacks he had, then sighed. He would ask him when he woke up. Sleep was one of John's most highly valued things; or simply put, he loved it. Sometime he could sleep until 2:00pm if someone didn't wake him up.-

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Kris Kollyns
Portal Battle

-----

What is Kris's plan? I shook my head as my thoughts were interrupted by who I figured was Shizu. I'm not completely sure, but i'm still working on it. At least I had a good view from here, and I saw one of the things that I was looking for. Down on the ground, watching the two legendary pokemon, was N. But I do see N. I thought back at Shizu.

I examined Zekrom's neck to see if I could find any pressure points. If his pressure points were the same as a persons', which I highly doubted, maybe I could hit one and make him land. "Cinder...aim here?" I pointed to a spot on Zekrom's neck and Cinder jabbed it. Instead of Zekrom landing, he opened his mouth and hit Reshiram with a Hyper Beam. "Sorry!" I yelled, figuring that that was my fault. Just to be sure, I made Cinder do it again. This time Zekrom launched a Hyper Beam into Dragonspiral Tower, and I hoped it didn't hit the others.

I pulled out my portal gun and tried to aim. When I shot, the portal went way off course and hit some lady in the face, so it didn't open. I aimed again and shot one at a ramp on the ground. A boy that was skateboarding just barely missed it. "Cinder, jump!" Cinder didn't hesitate to leap off of Zekrom and plummet to the earth. I waited until he was just about to reach the ground to launch another portal. The portal opened up right below him and he flew threw, surprising the boy that was skateboarding even more. With help from the laws of motion, or physics, or whatever GLaDOS talked about in Portal, Cinder soared threw the air at high speeds towards Zekrom.

"Extremespeed!" Cinder began to go even faster until he smashed into Zekrom's wing. Zekrom began to spiral to the ground and Cinder fell, again. I returned Cinder to his pokeball and held on for my life. Zekrom hit the groundm hard, almost causing me to fall unconscious. I barely held on and shot a portal into Dragonspiral Tower, then shot one right next to me. I fell into it and felt the floor of Dragonspiral Tower as I fell unconscious.

I was unable to see Zekrom begin to glow, before he transformed back into the Dark Stone, which disappeared.

"Hmm, pity. Though, it seems that that trainer had some talent. And his Typhlosion...how odd." N disappeared into the shadows of Dragonspiral Tower's first floor, not risking taking the portal as he might be seen.

OOC: Now, Shizu battles Reshiram :D
The others are welcome to help from inside of the tower, however they can.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Shizu sighed slightly, before her own mind raced through several plans as well. When she noticed that Raike was trying to have Cinder grab the wrong pressure point, she tried to yell for him to stop...only to be cut off by the hyperbeam to the face. She held onto Reshiram tighter as Reshiram roared and went veritcal.

Bloody idiot...!

"Bishamon, Gardevoir, use Psychic to stop Reshiram's wings from flapping!"

Both Bishamon and Gardevoir nodded, before their eyes turned blue as they used their psychic powers to stop Reshiram's flight by taking control of her wings. They were all plummeting in a fast speed and Shizu pressed a pressure point, the right one. Immediately, Reshiram stopped struggling as she was knocked out.

They were mere feet from the ground.

"Bishamon, Gardevoir, teleport!"

With a flash of light, Shizu, Gardevoir, and Bishamon teleported next to Kris. Shizu kneeled down and started checking Kris's vital signs. She barely noticed Reshiram turning into the Light Stone (?) which disappeared. She also barely realized that N had walked into the tower. By barely, she noticed, but pushed it to the back of her mind for later thought.

After checking Kris, she deduced that he probably only had a small concussion and would probably have a huge headache. He did not have any broken bones however. As for anything else, that would have to wait until he woke up. Shizu sighed and sagged.

"Bloody hell."

She could feel amusement resonating from Gardevoir, Bishamon and...something else?

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
I smiled as I landed on the floor of the tower, "Miss me!" I yelled, jumping off Blade. You may wonder how I named him but before I had thrown the Ultra Ball, a name had etched itself into it. It was Demon Blade, so I shortened it and started calling him Blade. Anyways, back to the story.

I walked over to my companions, Blade on my right flank when the boy called Blade hax, the term for lucky, and I have to admit I believe him. That's when the other two boys started talking about the Unova Dragons. I started to laugh, thinking how the legends probably wouldn't be here but thats when I saw Kris jump away. I turned around, just in time, to see Reshiram and Zekrom heading for the building. I jumped farther, hoping to get away from their collision. Thankfully okay, I start to hear John, I think his name was, yelling at them, saying they shouldn't fight since they're brothers. A second later Kris yelled an unneeded comment on how he thought Reshiram was a girl.

(OOC: :P)

Suddenly, I felt something in my hand and the weight off of my back and arm. And at that point was when the 'Voice' popped back into the fray.

"Would you perhaps like to stop the quarrel between these two, it started, "Or would you like to let them destroy this place? Your choice." Hmm, which should I choose, stupid 'Voice'. "Well," it continued, "I could do that, but i'll just give you the gun for now. By the way, just call me Dorgan. That's what Zegan seems to be doing." Obviously, it was talking to someone else's thoughts.

"By the way, the reason your digimon eggs are missing is because I have them. They will be returned to you when the Time is Right." Well, that explained the lighter feeling. "Same goes for your duel disks and Yu-Gi-Oh cards, and lastly, these portal guns have a special function. Aim them at anything that does not belong in the world you are currently in, and it will be transported to where it belongs." Awesome, now I can try to find "Dorgan" and shoot him. I mean he obviously doesn't belong.

I stared as Kris started his strategy, attacking the Zekrom. Nice, I thought. Then both me and him stared as Shizu, a oddly-colored Gardevoir, and her own Gallade emerged from no where with Kris making a comment and then using new portals too gain entry to Zekroms back with Shizu doing the same to Reshiram. Both dragons immediately took flight.

I barely saw as the two did their parts, changing the Pokemon back to the Light and Dark Stones, which shortly disappeared. Kris opened a portal and landed in the Tower with Shizu teleporting near him. Jeebus, I thought, they did there parts right. I ran over, spotting a green hair a little ways away, just walking into the tower. So N's here, I thought.

"Bloody Hell," Shizu said, as I stopped near them.

"Is he gonna be okay?" I asked, somewhat worriedly. Yes, I was worried, I mean we just can't have people dying already. I stared at the unconscious body for a while and waited for someone else to take action.

Nakuzami

Years
Kris Kollyns
The Light and The Dark...
The Warrior of the Skies...
The "Shadow Master"

-----

"Well, you defeated those two at least. Good job." Oh, how nice. I could still hear The Voice, or "Dorgan," as Zegan called him, when I was unconscious. Or was I dead? I wasn't sure, all I knew was that I had absolutely no feeling and saw only blackness. That is, until I saw a bunch of random images. I had no idea what they were, both because I was a little off from being knocked out, and because they flashed by too quickly.

I blinked a few times as consciousness returned to me. Cinder was out of his pokeball, glaring at me as if he was about to spit some fire at me. Which, of course, he was going to in order to wake me up, luckily "Dorgan" saved me from that. I sat up slowly, rubbing my head. I had a bad headache, which must have been pretty bad if it actually hurt, since I had a high tolerance for pain.

"I'm okay." I said as I got to my feet and looked around. Both Reshiram and Zekrom had disappeared, but to where? "Uh, where did the two angry, giant pokemon go to?" I asked, a little confused.

"Well, if you had stayed awake long enough, you would have seen them turn back into the Light and Dark Stones." Whose voice was that? It wasn't one I recognized. Though, I had a feeling I knew who it was. I turned to see a boy with green hair, a little older than me; N.

"N?" I questioned, even more confused now.

"So you know me. I wouldn't be surprised, I can tell you are not from around here." I noticed that N was glancing at all of our oddities, both the pokemon and portal guns.

"Well, what do you want?" I asked, knowing N had to want something.

"Only to see what was going on with these two." N held up the Light and the Dark Stones. "And I got to see a little extra with your performances." He tossed me the Dark Stone and Shizu the Light Stone. "Don't let Ghetsis get a hold of them." N disappeared into the shadows again, but I had a feeling we'd be seeing much more of him.

"Now, John, Zegan. Your turn." Both John and Zegan disappeared, likely to go and get some All Powerful pokemon.

-----

Somewhere in the Unova Region...​

Zegan appeared in a labrynth. He had no idea that it was a labrynth, as it was pitch black. He would have to find a way to navigate through it, which would take a while.

If Zegan, the "Shadow Master," could stay alive and destroy the shadows that were hunting him the whole way through the labrynth, the path would be revealed. For each shadow destroyed, a torch would light up with a dim purple flame.

At the center of the labrynth would be a Liepard, waiting for the "Shadow Master" to discover her.

(1 long post to 2 posts. You will not notice the shadows immediately, but they will soon reveal themselves.)

-----​

Somwhere in the Hoenn Region...​

John finds himself standing on a cloud. Oddly enough, the cloud has stairs that he can walk down. At the bottom of the stairs are two paths. Both paths are completely confusing mazes, but at the end of each is a different pokemon, both waiting for the Warrior of the Skies to arrive.

Along the way, Cloud Knights will attack John, and whenever John defeats one, part of the maze will disappear, clearing the path.

(1 long post to 2 posts. You can choose one path: the Right or the Left. Both will lead to a different all powerful pokemon, and both will take a while to navigate. Choose wisely.)

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
-John's eyes followed Kris as he fell , then went through the portal, landing on the ground and passing out. "Daaaaaang" thought John, although he didn't really rush over to check on him. Asking if he was alright would just be pointless, because he was unconscious of course. He looked over to see that Soren had woken up when Kris landed, and now looked like he wanted to fight. John agreed, then remembered he had to ask Soren what moves he had. He then remembered something; from the game, he had taught him Aura Sphere, Extreme Speed, Dragon pulse, Force Palm, Metal Claw, Close Combat, Focus Blast, and Hyper Beam. Yeah, Soren was souped up with moves, thanks to a little hacking for extra space...-

"Okay, dudes and dudet, I so call next battle"

-Before he could say anything else, he seemed to have been teleported somewhere. As he looked around, all he saw were clouds, and of course Soren, but the other guys were gone. In front of him were two different pathways. "Great", he thought, if it took 10 minutes for him to chose what kind of water ice he wanted, how long would it take for him to chose a path? As he was about to enter the choosing process, he noticed a figure materializing from the ground in front of him. When it was complete, it looked like a knight, which he only knew because of the amount of fiction he read. It held a sword, but made from cloud material. John scoffed.-

"Yeah, your gonna need something sharper then mere condensation to-"

-He was cut off as he dodged a swing from the blade, which caught a piece of his shirt, slicing the left sleeve clean off. He looked from the sleeve to the knight, doing a double take before jumping back and saying.-

"Okay... its not just cloud... Soren, own the crap outta him with your aura sphere!"

-Soren began forming the orb in his hands, throwing it around before turning and pitching it like a baseball at the warrior, decimating him. As the smoke cleared, he found that he could see clearer into the maze. John shrugged, pointing at the passage on the right.-

"I throw with my right hand, so I chose this way, lets go dude."

-He strolled into the passageway, followed by Soren who walked shoulder to shoulder with him on the left side. He noticed that it closed behind him and shook his head, sighing.-

"Typical."

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
Somewhere in the Hoenn Region...​

John chose the right path, which meant that it was time for the Cloud Maze to get serious. It will send many more Cloud Knights to fight John, and there will be no way that Soren can take them all on his own. John will have to try to figure out how to control the wind in the most basic of ways in order to get to the end of the maze. At the end of the maze is an Altaria, which will be very, very hard to defeat - if John can even hit it.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
((lol I suppose it was all sunshine and rainbows on the left side right?))

-John and Soren, bolted down the path, blowing to bits the cloud warriors that came their way. John was glad, but also resentful, as he watched Soren. He knew that there was no way he could keep this up forever, and thats what seemed was going to happen. John began to join the fight, he was a skilled Tae Kwon Do fighter after all.

Dodge, kick, sidestep, punch, axekick. It became all instinct for him, and at the times he looked at Soren, he seemed to be doing the same thing. They both were beggining to tire though, he could see it. Finnaly, as another Cloud warrior met John's shoe, the path opened up to reveal a gigantic room. John bent over, holding his knees and panting, while Soren just fell over sleeping.

John grinned, but it soon dissapeared when a rumbling shook the room, and John fell, landing on his hands. Gritting his teeth, he looked up to see the floors, walls, and high ceiling adding to create some kind of huge Cloud Golem. John groaned, glaing at the walls, then at the Golem itself.-

"OH COME ON! ARE YOU PEOPLE SERIOUS?!... ahh Jeebus... well here goes... YO GOLEM, YOU AIN'T WORTH JANK!! COME AT ME!"

-Now this seemed to make our large cloud friend very irritated, as it now began to charge toward John, and his sleeping Lucario. John took a quick glance at the Lucario, before running a few feet to the left, hoping to keep the Giant away from Soren. Luckily it worked, and John then prepped himself to fight, turning towards the Golem. As it got closer, it actually overshot John, and he used that, grabbing onto its leg as it passed and swinging himself onto its thigh. It tried to shake him off, but he had a death grip on the cloud material. When it stopped, John quickly scaled the giants leg, thankful for the climbing wall at school, and laughing a bit at what he was going to do.

When he was close enough he jumped off, backflip style. The Golem let out a tremendous wail as John kicked the crap out of its balls. It then fell to his knees, and John jumped off, rolling then stepping back to admire his work. That thing was down, at least for now, but no he was wrong, it was getting back up again, glaring at John with pure hatred. John glared right on back, just as mad.

How dare that stupid Golem be mad at John when he was only trying to defend himself?! Why was everyone in the place trying to kill him?! It pissed him of royally, and John could feel a raging cyclone in his head. Wait no... that wasn't just in his head. John looked at his hands, wide eyed at the things in them, two swirling white-grayish orbs.

John really didn't care where they had come from, but he knew they would probably help him. Turning to Soren, he yelled.-

"SOREN! I NEED YOU TO-"

-He didn't even have to finish, in 2 seconds flat Soren was already up and swinging John around by the legs, releasing him and sending him flying straight toward the Golem. It looked at John, and then reached his arm as if to swat him away. John quickly fed most of the wind orb in his right hand to the one in his left, and then used the left over in his right hand to hit the incoming arm. It was blown clean off, but John wasn't paying attention, nor was he done. There were only two words he could think of to say.-

"ODAMA RASENGAN" -yelled John as he plunged the orb into the Golems chest. It bellowed, before it seemed to inflate like a tire, untill it exploded, blowing cloud bits everywhere. John rolled, but then tripped up and landed on his front. He stayed still for a few seconds before standing up. Soren walked over, and patted him on the back, causing him to smile some, but then the floor began to decend, like an elevator until it merged with the floor below.

John looked around, observing the room silently. In front of him, stood an Altaria

Darkfox1525

God in the arts of Darkness
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 21, 2011
"I wouldn't be so sure about that Zegan." Kris said. Looking in his direction, Zegan saw a shiny flying Haxorus with Kellyn on its back, which confused him, and big black and white dots following him. "Oh, this can not be good." Kris said. "I couldn't agree more." I said.

"Jeebus you guys, do you always have to blow shist up?! YOUR BROTHERS FOR JEEBUS SAKE! I don't get along too well with my brother, but we don't go around fighting every time we see each other! Dang!" The other boy named John yelled. Both Reshiram and Zekrom stopped for a slight second while Reshiram gave John a dirty look, then they continued what they had been doing. "YOU IDIOT!! DON"T MAKE THEM ANY MORE ANGRY THEN THEY ALREADY ARE!" I yelled angerly.

"Would you perhaps like to stop the quarrel between those to." Dorgan said as i jumped alittle. "Or do you want them to destroy this place? Your choice." Oh, so i can chose wether to die or not? Well, I chose to live, thank you. I thought. "Well, I could do that, but I'll just give you the gun for now. By the way, call me Dorgan. Thats what Zegan seems to be doing." Dorgan said. He seemed to be talking to someone else, but the part about the gun peaked my interest. I looked over to Kris, and he seemed to have a portal gun. I felt sad because i didn't get one, but I also felt like I'll get something in the near future.

"By the way, the reason your digemon eggs are missing is because I have them. They will be returned to you when the Time is Right." Dorgan said. I didn't have an egg, so i didn't understand what he was talking about. "Same goes for you duel disks and Yu-gi-Oh cards." Still didn't understand what he's talking about. "And lastly, these portal guns have a special function. Aim them at anything that does not belong in the world your currently in, and it will be transported where it belongs." Don't have one, so i didn't care about that.

After Dorgan talked to us, Shizu appeared out of nowhere with a oddly colored Gardevoir with her, and she had a portal gun too. Then both Kris and Shizu started to fight the legendaries. I decided to relax for a bit, and think about all that has happened. Kellyn started fighting with them. I went to a corner, sat down, put Bisharp backin its pokeball, closed my eyes, and thought about everything that just happened, and about who Dorgan is. After a while of hearing battle crys and attack moves, the noise stopped. Opening my eyes, Zekrom and Reshiram were nowhere to be seen. I heard Shizu say, "Bloody hell." Looking where she was, he saw Kris unconscious. Getting up as quickly as he could, he ran over to where everyone is. "Is he going to be alright?" Kellyn asked. "I hope so, we can't have someone dieing on us." I said, worryly. After awhile, Kris finally began to wake up. "I'm okay." he said. Before Zegan could say anything, he was teleported somewhere.

After a few seconds, Zegan finally realizes he's somewhere else. It's was pitch black, and he couldn't tell left from right, nor up from down. "OK, one: stop doing that Dorgan. Second: why did you bring me to a place with not light at all?" He asked angerly. Dorgan didn't respond, so he decided to bring out Bisharp to help him look around. "See anything?" he asked Bisharp, hoping it could see through the darkness. Unfortunately, even it couldn't see anything.

"Well, this sucks." he mumbled to himself, walking around. "Can't see anything, and I have no idea where i am. Might as well try to fi-" he said upruply, walking into a wall. After a few minutes of walking into walls, he finally started to move forward. "Owww....I'm going to feel that in the morning..."

With nothing to help him see, he just kept walking in whatever direction he thought was forward. He could hear nosies, but thought it was the darkness playing tricks with him. He also got this weird feeling like something was following him, but because he couldn't see, he just thought Bisharp was following behind him. Suddenly felt a sharp pain on his back, like he had been scratched. "OUCH! Ok, who did that?!" No one replayed. "Fine! Bisharp, Use Night Slash!"

He couldn't see anything, but a purple light appeared out of nowhere. It was still very dark, but he could at least see alittle of the walls, and he could see Bisharp as well. What ever Bisharp hit, it was gone now. "Well, now that i can see alittle, I'll finally stop walking into walls." he said to himself.

Walking around for abit, he comes across a dead end. "Well, this sucks." he said. "Must have made a wrong turn somewhere." Turning around, he felt another sharp pain. This time, his chest hurts. "What the hell?" he asks in shock. "Who or what keeps doing this?" Looking around, he saw nothing. "Fine, looks like we'll have to get lucky again. Bisharp, use Metal Claw!" Bisharp turns his hand into metal, and slashes slashes the area around them.

He hears a scream of agony, and then the purple flames became brighter, and the wall behind him opens up. "Good job Bisharp!" He said, patting the Pokémon's head. "Now then, lets keep moving." he said, walking even further into the newly opened path, not knowing what'll happen next.

Last edited:
Back