• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wormow's Events and Shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey when you get back on check out post 65 for the shiny and event's I had to offer if you want to trade for all of them then I will have 177 point's and then I want:
    2 at a time for 5 point's each right or is that not how to do that first task?
    1. BABA Flygon [40] 2. Kingdra [17]=57(only get 2 points for this trade because im using 3 on the last trade)
    1. Milotic [17] 2. Latias [14]=31+57=88
    1. Tyranitar [10] 2. Lickitung [13]=23+88=111
    1. Raikou [14] 2. Gamestop Deoxys [11]=25+111=136
    1. Birthday Charmander [12] 2. Mystery Mew [10]=22+136=158
    1. Mattle Ho-Oh [10] 2. Rocks Metang [12]=22+158=180(take 3 of the 5 points from the first trade and use it on this trade)
    So if im doing the task right I would use up all the points I would have and would still be left with 27 points from doing task 1 6 times but losing the 3 points and for the 27 I will get
    1. Hadou Mew [10] 2. Alamos Darkrai [11]=21 so 27-21=6+5 for 2 pokemon at a time gets me 11
    and I will spend that to get a Absol [10] leaving me with 1 point
    (This will only happen if you take all the pokemon on post 65)(plz take it this hurt my head from doing all the math)

Wormow

Worminister
    Years
  • if that was to me, sorry im a little dislexic. cut me a little break. lol

No, the person above I think .

Sorry if this is counted as spamming but are there any shinies we can get from this thread?

Check the first post ^^

I liek Mudkipz and good idea

AND LINK IN MY SIG

14 points i make that plz

+14 =D

I liek Mudkipz and also wait I don't really understand? Why did most of the prices only go up by 3 then there are the other that are not even that rare like the Manaphy egg went up by 5 and the BaBa Flygon is a little extreme lol it went from 10 to 40 >_<

+4

Because I feel like it >.<

Would I be able to get a Wishmaker Jirachi please?

Also I liek Mudkipz.

+4

All trading should be in PM ;p

Movie Shaymin [60]
    Shiny 10Aniv Umbreon [50]

I am really going for thoughs I liek Mudkipz

+4

Wow, this is pretty neat!

I leik Mudkipz.

+0

Maybe c+p the thing next time?

O yeah I can get you some shiny's and one event
    Shiny's
    1. UT lvl 50 Mesprit
    2. lvl 50 Sceptile
    3. UT lvl 70 Giratina
    4. UT lvl 1 Spiritomb
    5. lvl 25 Politoed
    6. lvl 5 Beldum
    7. lvl 100 Salamence
    The event I can offer it a UT lvl 10 PKTOPIA Pikachu with a light ball that knows surf
    I f you were to take all of these I would get 104 + my 73=177 need to get more point's if I want more events

I'll take the Pikachu but not the others.

Was that for me or the person that made this thread? :O

Me xD

it was for the thread maker he just wanted to be post 65

Exactly ... >.<

ummm nooooooooo read the task's im offering shiny's and an event so I can get more points I didn't even know the every 5 post thing still gets points after 30

Sure you didn't ...

Darnit, I thought I'd be lucky. >.<
    I feel used. XD

xD

Ill be nice ill give you one of my shiny Salamence for free

STOP YOUR SPAMMING !!

That would actually be pretty nice of you. :o

Hi, your new so I'll give you a chance. In this thread, we don't spam ...

Kind of because I can clone them with GTS I got really good at that lats night and cloned a whole bunch of my pokemon including shiny's but I still like to give thing's away at random time's so no one else will get one lol

Spam >.>

I'm always afraid to clone stuff on the GTS. >.<
    What other kinds of stuff do you have?

PM him instead. I'm not here to hear your chatter, I'm here to update the first post and give free events.

You shouldn't be afraid you jut have to mkae sure when you put your pokemon in to look for a pokemon that's impossible to get if you have a darkrai or shaymin or arcues data in your pokedex then offer for one of those and put it as level 9 and under no one will ever take it I tested it 4 days in there but anyways I have never lost my pokemon and sometimes I gain a pokemon lol $_$ anways if you want any one of the pokemon from post 65 that would be fine or tell me what you are missing and I will see what I can do. p.s. no Movie Shaymin or Alomos Darkrai because you can't clone them.

Whatever.

It's alright, I just got a legit Movie Shaymin today anyway. <3
    Hmm, let me take a look. OwO

I liek Mudkipz filler filler

+4

I liek Mudkipz(4pts)
    And I'm putting link in my sig(10 Ptts)(14 overall)
    My First Post

and I'm just about to PM you about he Wii Game....

+14

I'll have to stalk this thread!

This is actually a really good idea. :3 I congratulate you on thinking of it.

I liek Mudkipz.

xD I'm gonna be stalking for a while, becuase you have a lot of pokemon I'm eyeing.

+4

Just so you know its not I liek Mudkipz its ihurduleikmudkipz

but i dun liek deviantart i liek wormow he is teh bes . pm me nex tim caus i hat spam

I also like mudkips and when you get on can i have a hadou mew :)

I'm on ...

Just here to say: I liek Mudkipz.

Hey when you get back on check out post 65 for the shiny and event's I had to offer if you want to trade for all of them then I will have 177 point's and then I want:
    2 at a time for 5 point's each right or is that not how to do that first task?
    1. BABA Flygon [40] 2. Kingdra [17]=57(only get 2 points for this trade because im using 3 on the last trade)
    1. Milotic [17] 2. Latias [14]=31+57=88
    1. Tyranitar [10] 2. Lickitung [13]=23+88=111
    1. Raikou [14] 2. Gamestop Deoxys [11]=25+111=136
    1. Birthday Charmander [12] 2. Mystery Mew [10]=22+136=158
    1. Mattle Ho-Oh [10] 2. Rocks Metang [12]=22+158=180(take 3 of the 5 points from the first trade and use it on this trade)
    So if im doing the task right I would use up all the points I would have and would still be left with 27 points from doing task 1 6 times but losing the 3 points and for the 27 I will get
    1. Hadou Mew [10] 2. Alamos Darkrai [11]=21 so 27-21=6+5 for 2 pokemon at a time gets me 11
    and I will spend that to get a Absol [10] leaving me with 1 point
    (This will only happen if you take all the pokemon on post 65)(plz take it this hurt my head from doing all the math)

Read my other quote .

what date ur shaymin movie?

I'm lazy ... if this was mIRC, I would do

/me is lazy

;p

Just Darth

Dude.....LIke Totally Dude....
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    The I leik Mudkips thing is once ady right so here goes for 18 pts

I leik Mudkips (18pts)

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2010
    i liek mudkipz!

I can give you a mystry mew and shiny bellossom yanma ralts palkia now if you wish.

Last edited:

Just Darth

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    Dude I have guessed again on the wii game please check your PM BOx

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2010
    Correct me if I'm wrong but does that mean, FOREVER we only have 2 chances to guess a wii game of yours?

Just Darth

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    I think you only 2 chances to guess the wii game FOREVER

P.S, get in post 90! extra 9 pts for me (27)

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    MISC:
    JBHF Manaphy [12]
    GW Pikachu [16]
    Birthday Charmander [12]
    Gamestop Deoxys [11]
    TRU Manaphy [14]
    McDonald Pikachu [16]

RARE:
    Shiny 10Aniv Umbreon [50]
    Shiny NAC Staryu [80]

i offer my trade

Years
  • WTF why did you take away 10 of my point's?

dude that's not fricken spamming im trying to help someone out you know what screw you im done with this S*** your a fricken retarded 8 year old who's not even ever on when im on so ill never get anything and you take point's off like its your hobbie! How can it even be spam if it's about trading >_< hello the main thread that this is in is called Wireless Trade Corner(srry don't know why that word is so big and underlined and bolded and in red) So if people want to trade on your thread get over it just ignore it and move on!!!!! One time I went to a thread that only had a Darkrai up for trade and I ended up leaving 1 celebi less and 1 Ho-oh and Lugia more!!!!!!!!!!! So if your going to take away all my point's from this post I hope you do infact I hope you report me so I can get banned and not have to come back to a site where you are a member having stupid contest where anything besides your task's are spam well that and question's but I don't know why we even ask you never answer them :tired:

Last edited:

Pkmn Trainer Kona-chan

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2010
    In regards to the Mudkipz:
    Oops, sorry about that!
    I liek Mudkipz

In regards to the spamming:
    I didn't realize that was spamming. I'm used to bumping being considered spam in a topic.

In regards to the cloning post:
    I was just talking to him, I didn't know it was chatter...

In regards to the ...:
    ?

Plus, I put the link in my sig for you. I'll probably be stalking around to because there are lots of Pokemon you have that I'm looking for. Sorry about all my misunderstandings! ^_^;

Schala_25

Denizen of the Darkness
    Years
  • I'm sorry if anything I said would be considered spam, and may I ask what quote you're referring to? I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong...

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    :O Whoa... Lots of people stop in regularly, huh? Should have known from the long list of people up front. xD

Oh well.

You know what, we should all talk about something. xD That way we're not spamming, and we can all earn points.

Oh, and I liek Mudkipz. Because they are just so adorable.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back