• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wormow's Events and Shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2009
    I liek mudkipz

Don't know, but I wish I did, that way I could clone all the legendaries I caught the past few days.

DEFEROSA

Pokémaniac
    Years
  • Daily: I liek Mudkipz

Wormow, do I have a "acount" in this threat yet? I can't seem to find my name in the History part of your first post

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2012
    I liek mudkipz because they evolve into Swampert whose type combo. sorta reminds me of corsola, which I also like very much!

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2012
    Hey, I'm back, I liek mudkipz too! Well, I'm very sorry about you being scammed...see, I have been scammed too; out of a movie darkrai by the guy in the legit events list marked as the forbidden FC. Yeah...that was me who was scammed that time.

Years
  • So today I would also like to say that i liek mudkipz still to this day and will always like the sounds they make when they talk.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back