• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worse news. If anything.

Years
  • I don't think I'll be able to do the Ace Attoney thing now!
    Woe is me.
    I exaggerate.
    I'll just have to do this on the weekends. :<!

I've started summer classes at college, and it's pretty much taking up my day, and then my nights are "do homework and cram in as much modding as possible". :[!!

I'm taking Texas Government && US History 1302 during this Summer Semester.

Same teacher for both classes.
    And she's boring x_x;

It's an ITV class.
    ITV means Interactive Television.

Which, basically translates to the students sitting at tables with a teacher teaching at the television.
    On another campus.
    It's weird!
    And, you press a microphone to talk to the teacher.
    And, of course the technology is borky && messes up LOL.

Essentially, every time you press the microphone to speak, the camera is supposed to zoom in on you.
    And it doesn't.
    It goes to the right, or to the left.
    And, the teacher kept having problems with it earlier haha. T'was pretty humorous.

In my first class there's like 15 people, and in my second, there's only three. But, that's just in the room. There's more on like two or three other campuses. It's weird!

But, I digress.

It's kind of fun.
    And, I'm pretty sure the people in my classes are cool. I was talking to them earlier haha.

It's gonna be a different summer, that's for sure.

~ Karen

Back