• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Worst Gym Leader

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I had trouble with whitney's miltank. it annoyed me so much i ended up chucking my ds onto my bed, luckily it didnt fall off and break.....

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
    Years
    Whitney - I HATE her Miltank. It's like, 30 turns later she's about to finaly die, and then she uses Milk Drink and fully recovers in two turns!
    Lt. Surge - Double team. Nuff said.
    Jasmine - Not only because the whole cross the ocean thing but because of her Pokemon. It took me like 5-10 restarts before I managed to get Sudowoodo to critical hit Magnemite with a Low Kick and then Steelix took forever to kill, thank god for my Vulpix. :)

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    Worst Gym Leader

That just about sums it up. If I recall, it took me more than 10 tries to beat this on my first run-through of Pokemon Silver. Rollout + Milk Drink + Attract = EVIL (If you don't have a Machop, prepare to be stuck for hours)

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2011
    One word. Bugsy. Besides the fact that I couldn't tell if it was a boy or a girl, it's damn scyther kept using u-turn on my bayleef >_<

M4

Freedom of teh speech!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2013
    Chuck and Clair, Chuck because of his annoying double team + focus punches and Clair because she's a sore loser.

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2011
    Definitely whitney, she's so annoying she keeps using that stupid milk drink move.....and attract UGH. >_<

moonlightning

Bird Of Thunder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2019
    Definately Brock. Honestly, I can't believe he is a ROCK TYPE EXPERT yet refuses to understand the fact that ROCK TYPES ARE VERY WEAK TO GRASS TYPES. He doesn't seem to have any form of counter strategy for them at all. I mean, Whitney has her Girafarig for fighting types, Koga has Weezing for ground types but Brock. . . just isn't good enough.

Prime-

Monotype Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2011
    Chuck and his Poliwrath were a nightmare for me. As was Bugsy when you didnt pick Cyndaquil. :(

Back