• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst Kind of Candy

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Anything with Peanuts in it. 1) Mainly being they smell horrid and 2) I would die if I ate one, being allergic to peanuts and all...

And I get sick of gum that looses its flavor too quickly...gah! I want it to last longer then a measly minute or two! Marshmallows are only good in Hot-Chocolate and...well, I dislike all kinds of sweet candy, really. I only like sour things, and eating a lot of candy (even sour) makes my inards churn. I'd rather stick to a nice carrot, thank-you-very-much.

3 REGIS

Oo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oO
    Years
    I got one of those harry potter candy-making things a while back for my birthday, I tried it out in september... and I was throwing up for 2 weeks. Eh, at least I got out of school!XD

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Worst Candy: The one i made out of chocolate m and ms sugar and salt call myself trying to make a candy cake ended up being sick for a month

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Crystal Clair said:
    They usually have little sheets that say what's in them. Just pointing it out.

There are many types of boxed chocolate that don't have a label sheet on them.. I know "Pot of Gold" has one though.. which are pretty good. =)

Another one I would have to add are Jellybeans.. before I didn't really mind them, but now I just don't like them at all.. especially that infamous bean that tastes like black licorice.. XD

Last edited:

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    crazy peoples o.o it's definitely candy that suspicious strangers give to you o.o XD

anywho, caramel, candy corn, just don't like em...taste yuk to me (cuz i haven't eaten em in years XD

Lust

Ubersexual
    Years
    Sucky Candy List
    - Candy with coconut in it
    - Candy corn
    - Dark chocolate
    - Black licorice
    - Candy with that strawberry crap in it
    - The orange candies
    - Root beer candy
    - Hard gum

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    I hate black licorice the most >>
    I also hate Mints, snickers, and the smores candy bars >>
    ANything with nuts i pretty much hate, as well as coconut shavings or poofy rice ><;;

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Yeah I HATE BLACk Liquerice, it's de-scust-ing! I can't believe that my sister likes it!

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    Dark Chocolate...and oh yeah Skittles...thats all and everyone should dislike Black Liquerice...it was invented by the devil...yeah...

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    In my opinion, I hate ALL candies made by America.

No it's not that I hate America, it's just that American candy has way too much flavouring/additives to it, and they taste all the same.

Like once, I tasted this chewy strawberry flavoured strip, then ate some strawberry gum, and they both had the same taste :(

But I love liquerice and dark chocolate.
    I'm beggining to hate milk chocolate, and I already hate white chocolate.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Bah, this is my kind of thread. Seeing as how I've tried just about every type of candy out there, I'm fairly certain I've experienced the absolute worst there is.

Saltwater taffy
    Lime Tic-tacs
    Bit-o-honey
    Zero
    Gushers (ice flavor)
    Like everyone else, black licorice and halloween peanut butter things
    Neccos
    Trolli gummi worms

Years
    Worst: Any sort of licorice, any sort of gushers
    Best: Any sort of really, REALLY sour stuff, any sort of chocolate

Not that I really mean it, it's just my opinion

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
    I LOVE black licorice and coconut! =O
    What I hate is chocolate-covered cherries, any kind of chocolates with fake fruity-flavored fluffy stuff inside (like those cream Cadbury eggs? They almost make me sick..)

Bocky

<-- the best
    Years
    i dont like malted milk balls, Crunch Bars, or coconut. tho i do like my dads g/f's chocolate covered coconut shavings.

Back