• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst Nickname you've given a Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Me and my brother were having a conversation about this the other day, and I thought to myself, I wonder what the members of PC will think about this?

Our conversation turned to the worst nicknames we have ever given our Pok?mon in any of the games (either through lack of ideas, or choosing a name and realising how bad it was later!) I think that the grand prize of my worst Pok?mon nicknames has to go to:

"Cutetwist" the Clefable
    "Stingpin" the Nidoran Female
    and my brother called a Mankey "DEFORM", which I thought was rather harsh! Luckily I made him change that name and I evolved it into a Primeape when he traded it to me! He also called a Hitmonchan "Hitfaceo", in a moment of madness!

What are your worst nicknames you've ever given your Pok?mon, and then looked back and shuddered?

--FG :)

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    I gave my pokemon a stupid name,but i can't put it up cause it's bad XD.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    worst nickname ever on one of my games was a Venonat my brother nicknamed "Fury", which he later told me was him misspelling "furry". Funny thing was that when that venonat evolved later, it was an uber weak venomoth named "Fury" XD

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I have a confession i used to name my pokemon after fruits :/

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 10, 2005
    hey goatman56 thats funny callin youre pokemon fruits. what you call pikachu. banana lol!!!!!!!!!

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    I called my first umbreon babo instead of Drako :D It was way back when it was released in Gold.

EVA02

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    well i named my ho-oh ABB i dont no y i did that

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ohh, I tend to give a lot of my Pokemon dumb nicknames when I can't think of anything. ^_^; Like once when I caught a Magikarp, I named it 'Maggie'. That's cute, but... er, now I have a Gyarados with that name, and it just doesn't fit, lol. I also named my Tentacool 'Tenty', etc. I'll have to check my game to find more...

Oh, and bepe, please don't double post, okay? Use the Edit button if you need to make any changes. Thanks!

.::t w i l i g h t::.

Look! I blink!
    Years
    My friend had a reaally bad.. 0~0 erm.. name for a voltorb once... ****&****. There! Guess. 0.0 !

I also had a Espeon named Blacky. I was trying to evolve it by training it at night, but when the battle ended with an evolved Espeon, it was day! I was dissapointed too, because I really wanted an Umbreon, It being my favorite Pokemon... Darn! v0.0v

Last edited:

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    I have given these stupid nicknames-

Magikarp-Magifart
    H*o-oh- a bad word
    Wurmple(x2)- Wimple and Pimple
    Heracross-Killcross

And once I saw this kid with a Charizard called Dragon! XD
    EDIT: Can't forget the Rattata-Rattatata! And for in oreder for the legendary pokemon there not to be cencored, I put a aterisk.

Last edited:

seraphim

Seraphim
    Years
    my brother either names his swear words or random letters, probably because he's stupid. the worst name i gave one of mine was probably "tburd"...it was a lapras... i had that song stuck in my head all day...

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
    I nicknamed my Magikarp 00ber, but I didn't see the point of having it cause I already had a Gyarados and the Magikarp was in the box all the time XD

I think carefully about naming them, so I never really give any daft names

Lonepichu

Happy-Insane dance time
    Years
    I once named My Pikachu (all on yellow) Tulippetal my Gyrados Dorito and my Mewtwo Jellybean >.<

of course nothing is as odd when I named my pokemon random combos of letters like my Tentacool, affddsdf.

>.<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back