• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst Pokemon Ever!!!!

Yoko-Chan

Weirdo <.<
    Years
    JakeDaRappa said:
    The worst Pokemon has GATTA be SHEDINJA! It has only 1 HP and you CANT RAISE IT WITH HP UP!!!!! ITS SO F*CK*NG AWFULLY BAD!!!!!!!!!!

ey, take it easy, you could kill someone you know! O.o
    and that would have been sad ;_;

nah, just joking , but really, shedinja isn't THAT BAD!<_<

enyce

banned
    Years
    DININI said:
    hm...i hate : wubbufet and dewgong they are very ugly :P

First off its spelt wobbufet.

Sceondly Wobbufet is an awesome pokemon. The only pokemon with Counter AND mirror coat. In its move set. Wich are awesome moves when used correctly. Think about it, counter sends physical moves back with double the power. Mirror coat does the same thing for special.

There are only two types of attacks in pokemon. Physical and Special.

Wobbufet>>>your favorite countering pokemon. It can counter both. Plus it learns safegurad. Another good move that makes Wobbufet not get status problems for five whole turns. If you're feeling desperate. You can use destiny bond. To take yourself out with the enemy.

I will admit, the stats of wobbufet does suck. But thats it

JakeDaRappa

~Prof. Jake~
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2008
    I take it back

Yoko-Chan said:
    to be honest, non of them.
    buuut, if i have to answer...magikarp maybe?

Dude, like i said, Shednija is bad, but now that you mention it, i HATE fishing for rare, hard-2-catch fish and ending up catching a Magicarp! It is really annoying cuz usually the only move they know is Splash which does absolutlly NOTHING! Its really annoying.:\

Years
    I would have to say Dunsparce. It has no real purpose. The moves it learns pretty much suck and it doesn't evolve making it hopeless, at least from my point of view.

feraligatr1.0

Cyber Feraligatr
    Years
    JakeDaRappa said:
    Dude, like i said, Shednija is bad, but now that you mention it, i HATE fishing for rare, hard-2-catch fish and ending up catching a Magicarp! It is really annoying cuz usually the only move they know is Splash which does absolutlly NOTHING! Its really annoying.:\

Actually, magikarp learns flair and tackle as well, lv. 15 and 40, but to my opinion, magikarp and luvdisc, even dunspare are teh worst ever.

BROOKE_&_LUGIA

Certified Pinkaholic
    Years
    metepod, kakuna, silcoon, cascoon, weedle, caterpie, wurmple, magikarp, and dunsparce, becuase their attacks suk and they're sooo weak!

I also don't like zubat and tentecool!!! They ARE SOOO annoying!!!! You like run into them every other time in the game (like in the caves and in the water, UGGH!!!)

Last edited:

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    What about Ditto? It takes a while for it to transform (by then it would recieve an attack from the opponent) and when it does its attacks are only 5 PP each!
    I find no use for Ditto except for Pokemon breeding.

Sorry if I'm going off topic.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I would have to say Dunsparce. It has no real purpose. The moves it learns pretty much suck and it doesn't evolve making it hopeless, at least from my point of view.
    Actually, magikarp learns flair and tackle as well, lv. 15 and 40, but to my opinion, magikarp and luvdisc, even dunspare are teh worst ever.
    Whiscash, Magicarp & Tropius. All three of them suck.
    And I guess the concepts ''Serene Grace'', Body Slam, Headbutt/Rockslide and 60% Paralyze- and Flinch rate are unknown to you? -_-
    Seriously, Dunsparce has the potential to defeat Mewtwo >D

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    OMGhaxsparce!

Seriously, Dunsparce is awesome.

As for Pokemon that do not do so well (tries to be diplomatic), Farfetch'd is one, none of it's stats are close to average.

There are Pokemon that are meant to be worse than others, like Magikarp and Feebas, as a comparison to a) what they evolve into, and b) other Pokemon.

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    I'm sorry if I angered anyone, but I'm gonna fight for Pikachu's rights... It's sooo adorable.. I mean, it's quite unreasonable to hate a pokemon that cute just because it appears in every episode..

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    I think the worst pokemon ever is Caterpie. It's such a loser LOL.

Eipru

Rai is better than Pika
    Years
    I hate Legendary Pokemon.
    People always think they're better because they're difficult to obtain; my friend thinks his team kicks *** just because he has the Regis >_>''

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    JakeDaRappa said:
    Dude, like i said, Shednija is bad annoying.:\

I don't tend to use Shedninja, but Wonder gaurd is a tight ability, so it kills it's worthlessnes. Then again, people have opinions, so it's not my right to say what your supposed to like and hate.

Smarties-Kun said:
    And I guess the concepts ''Serene Grace'', Body Slam, Headbutt/Rockslide and 60% Paralyze- and Flinch rate are unknown to you? -_-
    Seriously, Dunsparce has the potential to defeat Mewtwo >D

Thank You. Dunsparce is a nice pokemon. Serene Grace with Body Slam is never a bad thing. Im going to start to use Dunsparce....

Kraka Chan said:
    What about Ditto? It takes a while for it to transform (by then it would recieve an attack from the opponent) and when it does its attacks are only 5 PP each!
    I find no use for Ditto except for Pokemon breeding.

Sorry if I'm going off topic.

Agreed. I HATE Ditto. It's a disgusting blob of worthless pink jello that can only be used usefully for breeding and target practice.

pokemaster7

Is my Penguin army ready yet?
    Years
    I'd have to say shedinja cause it only has 1 hp! and if you look at i'ts giant hole in i's back your soul will be sucked in(try sleeping at night now kids :laugh: ) although it's attack is admirable.

Back