• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst Pokemon Ever!!!!

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    What Pokemon Do you think is the worst ever and why.
    Answer Dignlegently

Last edited:

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    You might be right, but i have to go with tropius. It was only in one, unimportant, unwatched, and unpopular show. It has a horible move set...

pikeevee

Aipom fan. =3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2013
    febass. Its just a majikarp with duller skin and a diferent evolve. I like milotic though.

Years
    Dark Venusaur said:
    All of those evo's. They seem very useless. I cant say Magikarp because it evolves into a Gyarados.

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Yeh, but you can catch Gyarados, without training it from Magikarp though, so no wrong in saying that...

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Magikarp was purposely made to be the worst Pokemon ever.

On the other hand, I get the feeling that Luvdisc was too. I'm sorry, but look at it. It doesn't evolve, yet it has the sort of stats you'd expect from one that does... several times. Its offensive stats are pathetic, defensive stats only a bit better, and HP not even that impressive. The only good thing about it is the fact that it's got Swift Swim coupled with decent (albeit sub-par, in my opinion) Speed, but unfortunately, there's just not that much you can do with it.

That and the way it looks, its 'dex entries, and its name really just make me want to do nothing more with it than laugh at it if someone sends it into battle. Either that or make dirty jokes. But maybe that one's just me.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Hmm... that's a hard one. I'd have to agree with Luvdisc. It seems pretty pointless. ^^;; Cute, but pointless.

I think that maybe a few of the baby pokemon are bad. I mean, I get that you can recieve special attacks via baby pokemon, but they're just... meh. I dunno, I just don't like 'em.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    I'd have to say, weaker versions of already weak Pokemon. Those are the ones we really don't need.

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    Weaker versions of weak pokemon. Why does that make me say pichu?

M£A†¥

Banned
    Years
    I have more pokemon to say!

con said:
    Weaker versions of weak pokemon. Why does that make me say pichu?
    Chancey: (even know his attack is so low, as well its defense, its weak, but high HP, I still don't seem to care) Auzmarril: (It a bad water-type pokemon in my opion) Tropius: (its one of my favoritest pokemon ever, but its moveset is horrible and there is no cure for good natures for it) Wigglytuff & Clefable: (two weak pokemon with only 1 high status {HP}) Tarous: (just a cool looking pokemon with three tails which is okay, but its just a lame pokemon with lame moves)

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    Wow M£A†¥, you don't like a lot of pokemon....
    I think that magikarp is so weak for the obvious reason, he evolves into garados, one of the more powerful bird/water pokemon. In the fourth generaton, there will more than likly be another weak pokemon that evoles into a stronger one

Original: Magikarp
    2nd Generation: Phanpy
    3rd Generation: Feebas
    4th Generation: ???

M£A†¥

Banned
    Years
    Here is more pokemon that I don't like! Here are my sugesstions!

Wow M£A†¥, you don't like a lot of pokemon....
    I think that magikarp is so weak for the obvious reason, he evolves into garados, one of the more powerful bird/water pokemon. In the fourth generaton, there will more than likly be another weak pokemon that evoles into a stronger one

Original: Magikarp
    2nd Generation: Phanpy
    3rd Generation: Feebas
    4th Generation: ???
    I guess your right about I don't like a lot of pokemon, I realy don't like a lot of pokemon, but I never hated any pokemon, maybe Lantern

Worst Pokemon Ever! (in my opion)

1st Generation: Wigglytuff, Chancey, Clefable, Tarous, Pikachu, Caterpie, Weedle, and Magikarp.
    2nd Generation: Lantern, Azumarrial and Quilfish.
    3rd Generation: Feebas, Pluse and Minus.
    4th Generation: Sudowoodo's pre-evolve form.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Have you all forgotten about the most lovable forgettable and utterly crappiest pokemon yet (and looks like cookie dough and a slug had a child)

DUNSPARCE WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE, MAYBE YOU'LL EVOLVE IN THE 4TH GENERATION BUT I HIGHLY DOUBT IT!!!

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    You know one pokmeon that shouldn't have been made?

I bet you forgot about it, didn't you.

It's name is pidgey!!! They should've just started the evolutionary chain at pidgeotto, then pidgeot, then pidgeondo.

Back