• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst Pokemon Handheld game

LudaFire

LudaFire!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 27, 2005
    The only Pokemon game that I really didn't like had to be Dash because it was really short and also it was kinda pointless

Black Lotus

AAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!
    Years

I haven't got the Dash version, but I have tried it out and boy did it suck badly o.O The pinballs are quite rubbish as well as the Pokemon mini.

v-lord

n00b smacker
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 1, 2005
    i hate r/s/e. first of all the only pokemon i atleast kind of think thats cool in those is metagross. i think they are super boring and why did they ake the elite 4 easier? but my favorites have to be g/s/c i loved every pokemon from that series and it was just my favorite.

mystical trainer

phychic champ
    Years
    pokemon dash & the pinball games WHO CARES FOR PINBALL?? WASTN' $34.99 FOR PINBALL AND POKEMON DASH DOESN'T FIT TO THE POKEMON PLOT AND IT WAS TOTALLY WORTHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I've never played Dash yet, but it never appealed to me to begin with...

I'll say Yellow...It was like Red/Blue, but Thy made all the gym leaders stronger, so I ended up having to do more wild-pok?mon training, which is the most boring part of any pok?mn game...

wishirulz

convict #100234
    Years
    i wuld say those mini pikachu things that the more you shake the more he moves o god thats the stupidest wast of money

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    wishirulz said:
    i wuld say those mini pikachu things that the more you shake the more he moves o god thats the stupidest wast of money
    Haha, the Pikachu walking game... my sister used to have it.

Granite Fish

Fossilized Mercury
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2006
    kohei said:
    Haha, the Pikachu walking game... my sister used to have it.
    I used to have one too. I just liked having an endless stream of miracle berries for Crystal.

The worst one that I've played (aside from that) would be the first pinball. It was sort of fun for a while, but I'm not that good at pinball, and the way that meant missing stuff that you wouldn't in the main games... it was too frustrating. Still, it sounds like Dash is far worse.

mewoxys

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    pokemon pinball was the worst it didnt fit the pokemon game plot at all
    What a waste

Years
    Dash. Period.

It was made to show the capabilities of the Nintendo DS.

Then GF was like "Hey, lets see how many suckers we can get to buy this crap! We should also spread a roumor that you can trade a rare Poke'mon to the GBA games!!"

Thats the truth.

Back