• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[WotM] June: Video Games - Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hello there everyone! I just wanted to say thank you for participating in the first ever Website of the Month! As it may be known, voting is now closing, so I apologize for anybody that didn't have a chance to vote and/or nominate a website this time around.

The winner is Steam, with gog.com being our runner up! Congratulations to those that nominated!

Every person that nominated a website will receive a participation emblem, and those that nominated the winning website will also receive a special emblem as well.

Finally, I want to announce that Ashley and I decided that this will no longer be a monthly event. We decided to do the next event and any thereafter as Website of the Quarter, meaning every three months instead of every month. Stay tuned in September for the next round of nominations!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back