• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Woul you Consider Being a model?

Would you consider beinga model?

• Yes

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

~Cyndy~

I'm Just A Girl
    Years
    Would you ever consider being a model? Why or why not?
    I would, well Im already one, and I like to be on teh camaras and take pictures alot. Its just fun.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Not me I don't like taking pictures I hate smiling and I would nit be picked to me a model.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    I dont like to take pics even though I am told to be "photogenic" (if thats what its called???) I hate them, they make me look bad, at least I think so XD

Riyuko

Galaxy Angel. X3
    Years
    No, I woulnt consider it. My mom used to be model, and she said it was really fun; but its just not something I'd like to do. =/ Although I love getting my picture taken. xD;

~Karli

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    No. Modeling is for people who don't like to use their talents for their jobs and the only requirement is 'look good'. I know not all models are brainless, or say: OMG LEMME PUT ON MAKEUP!1!!11, but some are brainless and say that stuff. I hate brainless people. O_O I never want to be a model no matter how much I was payed. It seems a waste of good talent. Wow, I never knew it was SO hard to sit there smile and have a bright flash in your eyes. I mean your job doesn't even help ANYONE. Is it making people's lives easier? No. It's a pretty empty job. Even if you though dressing up and it all was fun, it doesn't help anyone or anything. And I don't think it is fun.
    Blah blah blah...so now that I've stated my opinion, you have three options:
    1. Agree
    2. Flame at me
    3. Ignore me
    Don't choose 2.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    There's ups and downs. It'd be fun wearing those dresses (for the girls anyways XD) and getting photographed, but the tabloids would keep tabs on everything, and I say everything, you do. You gain 1 pound, they notice =\.

So I dunno :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, not too long ago I was actually stopped by a lady from a modeling agency. She said that she thought I might make a good model and should try out, and she gave me a card. My mom actually did take me to the agency a few days later, but unfortunately it was really crowded and we just didn't have time to wait around. ^_^;

But anyway, I'm not sure... I personally think that I might actually make a good one, (the main reason being that I'm sort of tall) but I don't know how much I would enjoy it. I would love dressing up and having my picture taken and all of that, but usually if you become a famous model then you have to relocate to a larger city, a lot of your time is consumed, and it would seem like it would get a bit annoying having to do the exact same thing everyday. Plus, I've heard that it's very hard to actually become famous and get paid a lot, so it might not be the smartest profession to go into.

Still, I might like it. Maybe one day I'll consider trying out for it just to see what it's like, though I don't think I'd want to do it forever. I've got other plans--The dolphins are calling me at Discovery Cove!! XD

Sawyer

���
    Years
    i probably wouldn't. i wouldn't want to be famous, mainly. i'd have a good model body, but i'm not peppy ZD. maybe, if i had a sure chance at it, i'd do it. i watched 2 seasons of America's Next Top Model, and it seems like a hard career to have...

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    No. I like taking pictures, but not getting them taken of me [o.o And I'm in the media?!] Besides, I don't like encouraging that sort of thing. ^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Nope...a photo shoot can take hours on end, and plus you have to be either uber thin or unber large for it

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    No way. The camera would break. But seriously, I wouldn't want people to see photos of me everywhere and start noticing me.

Marcos

Marcos El Chavo Lindo
    Years
    Blue said:
    Nope...a photo shoot can take hours on end, and plus you have to be either uber thin or unber large for it
    Thats not true, a phtooshoot takes around 2 hours and 45 minutes depending on how much work you put in or if you don't screw aorund like I do ;)
    Well I am not a model, buut I gues you can call me one since I like people taking may pictures, and when i was both on a boy band and now a TV host I have gotten asked by many for pictures and I pose aswell so i don't mind if I ever become one.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Of couse I do! *Strikes pose.* I would rather be a model then becoming a Rogue Scholar, Scientist, or a Game Make! Ah, hours of taking useless pictures of me, being super thin, creating the sterotype for beauty, permentatly damaging my retinas! Sounds great!

Back