• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

would it be ok if i post my sprites here to get them review

Years
    • Seen today
    Hi, I am quite new to making sprites and am self-taught, so I wonder if it would be ok if I post my sprites here to see if they look ok.

Years
    • Seen today
    Well nobody has said no so I just post my sprite and see what people think and if they complain then i remove it

gymleader1009.pnggymleader1o__9.png

650.png

trgiritina003.png

I made three images and well I think the second and third looks ok if you ignore the shoes on the third I am kinda worried about the first because it's the biggest change I ever did to an already existing image
    ps any tips to make them look better would be accepted

Last edited:

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
    Years
  • Well nobody has said no so I just post my sprite and see what people think and if they complain then i remove it

View attachment 86316

View attachment 86319

View attachment 86318

I made three images and well I think the second and third looks ok if you ignore the shoes on the third I am kinda worried about the first because it's the biggest change I ever did to an already existing image
    ps any tips to make them look better would be accepted

Hmmm if you see, the trainer sprite have more pixel between pixel (lol). Lets see:

Check this, a custom sprite:

https://www.deviantart.com/mastokid/art/Pokemon-trainer-sprites-196869169

And compare, hmm, to your glasses in second sprite. Can you see? Your glasses is to small cuz have half of sprite.

So, if you increase more pixel, will be better.

Mine for example:

https://imgur.com/a/vQZgKef

PS: And yearh, my trainer haves some half pixels too lol

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    i thought about doing it but i read on a guide it would look very bad if you mix sprites with different amount of pixels

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    You need to work on creating softer corners by using better sel-shading. Make sure you keep in mind where the light is coming from.

Back