• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

would u like pokemon to be real

would u like pkmn to be real

• yes!

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • no!

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • -bad things coulhappen

• +good things....yaya... :-]

• Total voters

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    >> ....hmmm...
    Yeah, it would be cool.
    But it would also be dangerous...

...and this topic seems familiar...I think theres one simular to it, but its different enough to be safe...I think...

adeebsworld

dragon pokemon collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2010
    that would be awesome

of course i would... but then again jinx would probably come out of nowhere and rape me
    but it would be cool if i had a dragonite

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
    Years
    What kinda ridicolous question is that? Find me one person on this forum who wouldn't want Pokemon to be real. C'mon, I dare ya. My imaginary Alakazam compels you to!

mintybobo

>.< So... Hungry.....
    Years
    That would be a very interesting change of reality. But it brings up quite a few questions. Where would the pokemon come from? Would non-pokemon fans try to wipe them off the planet? Would they be considered animals and be forced to live in their own filth in zoos? So many questions....

Skitty-chan

Give her a hug! DO IT! > _ <
    Years
    That would be cool if they were. But I think some people would abuse them for their own lazy work. I mean, if any of you watch Animal Cops on Animal Planet you'll know what I mean. But then again, I guess it's inevitable anyway. I feel kind of split down the middle on this one, but more over towards having them then not. Oooh... Like having a Skitty or a Chikorita would rock! Yes...

Kaseo

Cursed Being
    Years
    Of course everyone here wants pokemon to be real. For good or not is argueable(is that a word? O_o) =P. And I've always wanted to journey, riding on a flying pokemon or on Lapras at sea. ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    It would be cool for pokemon to be real but wouldn't it be bad if the legendary birds started to fight or somethin like that.

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    Well, I believe you're asking a question with an obvious answer.. LOL!! Of course!! We all love Pokemon, that's why we're all in this forum!! xD

Back