• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

would you buy BR frist?

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
    Yes, I plan on picking up this game. I love the look of the graphics, and how you can customize your own trainer. I plan to tarnsfer some of my EV trained Pokemon from Emerald, and look forward to a new challenge. :)

Felidire

Bleeding Illusions.
    Years
    Not sure about ssbb, I think pbr said late jan/early feb. but I wouldn't count on that info.
    Yes, I plan on picking up this game. I love the look of the graphics, and how you can customize your own trainer. I plan to tarnsfer some of my EV trained Pokemon from Emerald, and look forward to a new challenge. :)
    Depends if they let emerald transfer poke's over or not, I hope they do, because I've spent the last day and a half, 16 hours solid eevee-breeding, I've bred over 350, and none the right nature-Iv layout.
    Sooo.. if they don't let emerald transfer, they can go to hell xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Depends if they let emerald transfer poke's over or not, I hope they do, because I've spent the last day and a half, 16 hours solid eevee-breeding, I've bred over 350, and none the right nature-Iv layout.
    Sooo.. if they don't let emerald transfer, they can go to hell xD

Well, you could always use D/P as the "middleman" (if you have PBR but not either Diamond nor Pearl, then your priorities are REALLY messed up).

Felidire

Bleeding Illusions.
    Years
    Well, you could always use D/P as the "middleman" (if you have PBR but not either Diamond nor Pearl, then your priorities are REALLY messed up).

yeh, I just don't have the money(don't want to, rather) to fork out on some pokemon game which looks to me as if the sprites were made by that of neo pets.

Guess I'll just have to keep my money saved up until I get pbr, then actually see what It is that I need.

eureKa^

Veteran
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 9, 2022
    i would :P but i'd wait until diamond/pearl came out in the UK

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Dude...I WANT a Wii for Battle Revolution... so of course I would. xD

Granted, theres some other Wii games that look kinda cool too... but BR is the only one that I really want.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    yeh, I just don't have the money(don't want to, rather) to fork out on some pokemon game which looks to me as if the sprites were made by that of neo pets.

Guess I'll just have to keep my money saved up until I get pbr, then actually see what It is that I need.

...Excuse me? Neopets!??? What Pokemon/crazy neopet are YOU thinking of?

...Like I said before, if you plan on getting PBR BEFORE D/P, you need to reorder your priorities.

Felidire

Bleeding Illusions.
    Years
    i would :P but i'd wait until diamond/pearl came out in the UK
    D/P aren't out in the UK?? '.'`

...Excuse me? Neopets!??? What Pokemon/crazy neopet are YOU thinking of?

...Like I said before, if you plan on getting PBR BEFORE D/P, you need to reorder your priorities.

I'm thinking of the entire 4th-gen, which to me do not look anything like the pokemon from the last 3 generations, Maybe they hired new design artists? I don't know. but one thing, they aren't up ot standard.
    I do not plan on getting D/P at all, because to be honest, I think the game looks rather sh*t. If I do need to get the game(I will find out after I purchase PBR.) Then I will do exactly that, but, at the last minute.

As far as my priorities go, don't tell me how to sort them. If you want to start with me then please do so through PMs, Thanks.

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    I doubt if I'd get a Wii at all. o_O
    But, hey.

AC drain

Lak Rabbit
    Years
    I'm pretty sure D/P comes out way earlier. April 22 is when they come out, and PBR isn't even listed anywhere, it's probably not going to be until later spring. And the pattern agrees with this as well; Stadium came out after red and blue, collesumn came out after R/S

Back